Status: will be slow process in order to be perfection!

The Town of Little Horn

Sweet Dreams

"We are cold, hungry, lost, and my bandmate is very sick. Could we stay here until the storm calms down a bit?" Said the one with light brown hair with blonde highlights mixed into it. The blonde next to him looked like he had a hard time breathing from the extremely cold winters here. I invited the two in, gave them warm clothes, made them soup, and sent the younger sick one to bed in the only guest room I had. "Thank you so much, ma'am. We truly are grateful. My name is Ginger. My bandmate is John. Like we said, we are lost we got seperated from our band. We have no clue where they are."

"Im sorry about your troubles. You two can stay as long as you want. By the way im a man." Ginger looked at me shocked. "I did not know. Im sorry." I rested my hand on his cold one to reassure im fine with it. "My names Zara. Ill help you anyway I can to reunite you with your band."

I have to say, Ginger's big dark brown eyes were truly incredible and his nicely toned chest was amazing. I also noticed his lovely half smile, like the Mona Lisa, made me smile back. I looked down to see something, a gold ring band with a ruby on it. Was he a taken man?

We both looked up towards the guest room. John was having a nightmare while coughing in his sleep. "I should go to bed. Thank you again. Good Night Zara." I smiled and handed him another warm blanket. "Night Ginger.."
♠ ♠ ♠
Was He a Taken Man?