Status: Slowly updating.

May These Noises Startle You In Your Sleep Tonight or be Blessed With a Curse.

1."Sit beautiful"

Our vans door flew open and we get out. “We are playing at 17.30” Oscar smiled and put my drop dead snap back on, hiding his long, black hair. It was 11, so we had about 6 to 7 hours before we had to get on our places. Josh and Ben left to watch Asking Alexandria and Oscar went looking for a band that would let us shower in their bus, because we didn’t have one in our van. Sun was shining and it was getting really hot. I threw my hoody in to the backseat and decided to go get something to eat. I put on my pilots to hide my hangover eyes and started to search for the food court.

“Wow” I gasped as I entered the food area. The guys from Bring Me the Horizon, Fuentes brothers, Kellin Quinn, Of Mice and Men, Alex Gaskarth, all the bands or few members of them that I admired were here. I tried to keep calm and get some food to eat. Getting food started to get little hard when I didn’t find the vegetarian food anywhere. “If you are looking for the vegetarian food, it’s over there” I heard behind me. I turned around and saw Tony Perry standing close to me. “Oh god, wow” I almost started to drool, which made him laugh. “I’m Tony Perry” He smiled. I nodded. Of course I knew who he was. Apparently he didn’t know me. “I’m Jasmin Tammi” I smiled “I’m the lead singer of the Ripped Revolution” “I’ve heard of you guys” Tony smiled. “Jasmin Tammi?” I nodded “I’m from Finland and moved to US when I turned 18” “That’s cool, but I’m so sorry, I have to go, my band is waiting for me” “Yeah don’t worry” I smiled and watched him walk towards his band mates.

I grabbed few sandwiches and went to look for a free table. Seemingly every table was full. I almost gave up when Oliver Sykes appeared in front of me smiling. “Hey baby, you can come and dine on our table” He grabbed my free hand and dragged me to his band. “Sit beautiful” He laughed and I sat. He sat next to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's really short but it's a good start????

Jasmins outfit : http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=67044213