Status: Slowly updating.

May These Noises Startle You In Your Sleep Tonight or be Blessed With a Curse.

3. "Oliver, are you okay?"

“Oscar saatanan homo, olisit voinu odottaa mua(Oscar you fucking faggot, you could have waited for me)” I screamed to my brother when I entered our van. I hit on something, and fell to the floor. “vittu!(fuck!)” I cursed loudly. “I’m sorry” Oliver offered me a hand and pulled me up. “Jasmin” Oliver smiled and I blushed. “Are you okay?” Tony asked. He was leaning to the ‘kitchen’ cabinets. “yeah” I mumbled.

Oliver moment:

‘Earlier at the show.

“Tony” I shouted after him, when I noticed him leaving the ripped show. “Sykes, I didn’t know you were a fan of them” Tony nodded towards the stage, where Jasmin was screaming her lungs out. “Well look at her, she’s gorgeous” I smiled and imagined her beautiful face. “She is” Tony sighed. He looked little bit down. “You’re in to her” I started to laugh jealously. Tony tried to hide his face from me. “Too bad I’m going for her too” I smirked. Tony lifted his head up. “Well so am I” he spat and started to walk towards the Ripped’s van. “No way bro” I whispered and followed him.’

Back to Jasmin:

I couldn’t stand the silence anymore, so I grabbed my pack of cigarettes from the table and went outside. I light my cigarette, inhaling the smoke. Earlier tensed body started to relax and it started to feel like it as much easier to think.

“Don’t you fucking dare to come here to fight” I heard Ben scream and at the same second the vans door flew open and Tony was pushed out. “Fuck you man, and fuck you Oliver” he stormed away. I threw my cig away and went back in. Oliver was sitting on the floor, holding his nose, which was heavily bleeding. I panicked. “Oliver, are you okay?” I kneeled next to him and before he could even answer I started to scream to my brother. ”Oscar tuo paperia, jäitä, pyyhe, mitä tahansa( Oscar, bring me tissues, ice, towel, anything)” Oliver placed his blood free hand over my mouth. “Don’t yell” He took his hand away.

“Here” Oscar handed a towel full of ice to Oliver. “Thanx” He said pressing the bundle against his nose. “What happened?” I asked and wiped the dried blood from his face and hands. “Nothing” He tried to smile. “Oliver valehtelee, ne tappeli susta(Oliver is lying, they were fighting over you)” Oscar said as he helped Oliver up from the floor. “What did he say?” Oliver whispered. “You were fighting over me?” I asked, confused. “I need to go, BMTH has a show tomorrow and our buss is leaving” he said quickly and vanished out of the door. “What did just happen” Ben asked, sounding even more confused than me.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? whats going to happen next? i need some ideas, please.