Status: Slowly updating.

May These Noises Startle You In Your Sleep Tonight or be Blessed With a Curse.

4. "What about Jasmin and Hi-me?"

“Were here, Chula Vista, CA” Ben screamed, waking us all up. We left the first tour place almost right when the Bring Me the Horizon left. We were 3 day early, so we had lots of time to explore the town. We were just leaving, when we heard someone calling us. “Ripped, wait” The whole Pierce The Veil shouted.

“So, what are your plans?” Mike asked as we walked towards the Chula Vista Center. “Food?” Ben asked making Mike laugh. “Sure” he smiled and started to walk towards the Rubio’s fresh Mexican grill. “Hey, guys” I stopped before we entered the grill. “You’re not hungry?” Jaime asked. I nodded and he smiled. “You guys can go to eat, I’m going to take the pequeña señorita (little lady) shopping” Jaime put his hand around my torso. Tony stared Jaime like he would kill him. “Hi-me" I looked straight up to his eyes. “Jasmin?” “Hot Topic?” “Sure” He smiled. He had the most gorgeous smile I have ever seen. “You kids have fun” Vic shouted after us and Jaime blushed.

“So, you and Oliver?” Jaime asked. I was in a fitting booth, trying on a shirt. “What?” I asked, pushing my had out of the curtains. “There is no me and Oliver” I sighed and walked out, putting the shirt back to its place. Smile spread on his face. “What about Tony?” He asked. I let out a sigh. “No” He nodded.

I ended up buying a pair of shorts, Bring Me the Horizon hoody, some bracelets and new jeans. “Let me pay these” Jaime said pushing me away from the cashier. “No, I can pay” but it was too late, he already had paid and handed me the bag. “Think it as a gift to a más chica hermosa que he visto” he pecked my cheek. “You think I’m the most beautiful girl you ever seen?” I blushed. Jaime looked surprised that I understood him. “Yes” He simply replied. I tied our fingers together and gave him a small kiss on the lips. “What about Jasmin and Hi-me?” I asked continuing our previous conversation. “I think those two are cute couple” he smiled playfully. “Not a couple, but maybe going out?” I giggled.

Jaime took me to Olive Garden after I started to get hungry. As we ate we talked about everything, our bands, families, favorite music, movies etc.

Oliver time:

“Thank you” I said my thanks to the audience and disappeared behind the stage. My nose was little blue from last night, but I didn’t really care. All I could think about was how I awkwardly left the Ripped van, not answering Jasmin. I don’t know what made me so crazy about that girl, but I knew one thing. I need to have her as my own.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments!!!