I'm A Worthless Girl Or So I Am Told

Un

Buuuuzzzzzzz 'Ugh not again' 'Morning time another day to get beaten' I slam down my fist on my alarm clock. Getting slowly out of bed

I remember when I first started getting beaten:
I was coming home from my third week of Kindergarten. We had had a spelling test that day. I had failed it. I brought my F paper to my father with my head facing down. I was very ashamed of my grade. I showed my father the paper. He got an angry look on his face. "What is it Daddy?" I asked he didn't reply with any words he replied with an action. He reached out his hand and slapped my across the face. I could feel the blood dripping from my mouth. I fell to my knees sobbing. I didn't understand why he would do something like this. 'Why why why did he do this to me? Back to reality.

I reached up and touch my cheek. It was wet. This memory always brought me to tears. I wiped the tears away. I have to be strong. I picked up my black cargo pants and a black tank top. I went to the bathroom down the hall and started to do my morning routine. Straighten hair, brush teeth, then put my make up on the normal black eye liner, charcoal eye shadow, and my black lip stick. I am naturally pale.

I ran down the stairs to go and meet my brother. We are still in the same school. Thank god. What would I do without him? "Good morning Aiden!!!" "What’s so good about it?" "You got a point there. So how about morning!" "Now that’s better, Morning." "So what did you make me for breakfast?" "Pancakes and there is orange juice on the table." "Thank you so much it looks so good." I ran to him and gave him a big hug.

"Wow, you’re so strong." "ha-ha yea I know. I've been working out. Let me show you my guns." ~Flexes arms~ "wow nicccceeee" "thankies" ~starts shoveling food down my thought~ "All done let’s go before dad wakes up and has a chance to drink and beat us." "Yea let’s head out" Did I mention my brother has his own car. Oops sorry I forgot. Yea he has a car he drives me to school in every day.