I'm A Worthless Girl Or So I Am Told

Vingt

Sunday mornings are amazing for relaxing. No school and no rush. No need to do anything today but relax and shop and chill. I finished applying the little bit of make-up I felt like putting on this morning, Seth stood behind my getting dressed in his normal garb. A pair a skinny jeans (loose hanging below his hips revealing just enough boxer), tight shirt revealing his six pack sticking to his skin (which is very sexy in my opinion, but hands off he's mine), a studded belt pulled loosely to have the effect that they are holding up his pants but really aren't, and a pair of his old Converse All Stars.

I dressed in a Tripp plaid mini, black fish net stockings, a pair of black Converse All Stars that reached my knees, and a black corset top that made my boobs look bigger. Seth wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheeks down to my shoulders. I cupped my hand around his head lightly pulling him closer to me. I loved when we were close like this I never wanted it to end.

The moment was interrupted with a loud banging on the bathroom door. Raven and Aiden, I guessed, needed to get into the bathroom. I quickly finished my eyeliner and mascara and let go of Seth. We walked out together hand in hand.

"Awe! How cute! You guys make such a cute couple!" Raven gushed as she pulled Aiden into the bathroom.

We rolled our eyes and went in to the main room; we sat on the couch and flicked through the channels. We settled on Titanic. I love the movie Leo is so cute in this movie. Though I cannot believe Rose let poor Jack drowned there was enough room on the door for both of them. I mean really!

I cried at the end as usual for me. The ending is so beautiful and romantic. She finally meets up with Jack again! It was an amazing ending! Seth comforted me and laughed at my crying. Guys just don't understand!

When that was over Aiden and Raven finally came out of the bathroom, the movie was almost over.

"Hey guys, what do you want to do today?" I asked them.

They all shrugged and I just sat there looking around. Seth’s arm was around my waist as we sat there waiting. It was dinner time by the time we decided that we were just going to go out and eat and see RENT on Broadway.

We went to dinner in a restaurant near the theatre. It was a cute little cafe that served amazing food! We all had a bit of each others plates. Everything was delicious and not expensive at all. We left a big tip like 30% we loved it so much. The waitress was sweet and everything was good.

When we were done we rushed over to the theatre and bought tickets. We sat close to the front which was amazing! This was the first thing I saw on Broadway, though I saw the movie RENT, it was totally amazing. Angel was literally a guy in tights! It was awesome watching them dance and sing on stage. They all had amazing voices. The production on Broadway was just a bit different then the movie but that is usually how it is.

We left the theatre and it was almost 11 o'clock at night. We wandered around for a little bit not wanting to go back to the theatre. We were walking by a bunch of warehouses when we noticed flashing lights from one and a long line of people stretching out of it.

"IT'S A RAVE!" Raven and I screamed. We went to a few when we were still living back at home. We grabbed both our boyfriends’ hands and ran towards the line dragging them behind us. We were so excited!

We stood in line for like a half hour. Raven and I didn't mind we were too excited. We had to pay a fee of 10 dollars per person which wasn't bad; they gave us glow sticks and necklaces as we walked in. There was a ton of sweaty bodies and pulsing music and lights. It was better then we could've imagined.

Towards the back was a DJ playing loud techno music which had an amazing dancing beat to it. Then to the right wall there was about 5 couches lined up against the wall with some arm chairs placed here and there. Then to the left there was a smoothie bar, no alcohol served here.

Raven and I dragged Seth and Aiden to the dance floor. We dance near each other making sure not to stray apart. We didn't want to lose each other. Seth wrapped his arms around my waist and we swayed back and forth together. We were sweaty and parched after a bit. Seth grabbed my hand and I grabbed Ravens who in turn grabbed Aiden’s and we walked to the smoothie bar. We sat down in the stools lined up in front of it.

We all order strawberry banana smoothies. We all slurped them down quickly. It left us refreshed and ready to go. We all went back to the dance floor and dance for awhile more. I checked my cell phone. By the time we left the sun was starting to rise.

We hurried home good thing I didn't take classes on Mondays or I'd never make it. We hurried home to get into bed. We were all exhausted. It was one of the most fun nights ever!
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! Update! Sorry It Took So Long! Hope It Was Worth The Wait!!! =D