I'm A Worthless Girl Or So I Am Told

Trois

My job at Skate 4 ever was the same as always. The local skater kids came in to see if I could repair their board. Which I did happily.

That was my favorite part of the job. Painting the kids skateboards. We also had the usally preppys come in to spend mommy's and daddy's money. I hated them.

Coming in with their prissy 'I'm the best in the whole world and you can't deiny it attitude'. Urgh they just don't understand the fact that skateboarding is the only thing some of the kids in this side of the tracks have.

I mean skating is a way of life for us and for them its just another hobby that they will eventually give up on. My brother picked me up at the same time 6 o'clock pm. We went home to my usally drunken father.

He once again was so fucked up. He came up with whole new bunch of insults. It was basically the usal 'I wish you were never born I hate you' and 'nobody loves you' and this is my favorite 'You're a worthless piece of shit'. Yea that one is my favorite.

My brother got the same exact thing. He seemed to hate me more then he hate my older brother. He slapped me hard across the face. I reached up and touched the blood trickling from my mouth. While I fell to the floor he kicked me in the stomach hard.

I coughed up some more blood. This is horrible what i have to go through. I wanted to cry scream out in pain even but I couldn't give him the satifaction that it would give him. He laughed as he kicked me some more. He finally had enough and went on to my brother.

They only thing my brother got was the few insults and the normal punch to the gut. I couldn't believe my luck. It was horrid. I ran to my room and ripped off my jelly bracelets and the wrist bands I always wear.

I rummaged through my top drawer and found what I was looking for my razor blade. Sweet shiny razor blade. This was one of my limited escapes. I know cutting sounds bad but it truly does numb the pain. I did once when i was 12 and got hooked. It is like a drug that keeps you wanting more. So sweet yet so sour. That night I fell asleep with ragged breaths and bloodied wrist.

I woke up with dried blood strewn across my pillow, sheets and some across my face. I got up quickly and cleaned up my sheets. I ran to the bathroom down the hall.

I noticed that my eyes had bags under them and looked at the redness. I washed my face with ice cold water.The cold water felt so good on my pale skin. It seemed to make everything better.

I applied my thick eyeliner and charcol eye shadow. I brushed my teeth and garggled with some mouth wash. I ran down the steps and grabbed an apple. My brother was waiting for me at the table. "Ready?" I asked. "Yes lets go." "Okay." Lucky my father was passed out up stairs on the bed. I'm grabbed my favorite torn up black hoodie and headed out with my brother in tow.