‹ Prequel: Let Me Make This Right

I Will Wait For This Moment When Our Lips Collide

8 Years Later

***8 Years Later****

Brittney's P.O.V.

8 years ago I left everyone I loved back in Huntington Beach. Life has been so good, but yet emotional. I am now 26 and Ryan is 13. We have bee living in the Playboy Masion and its awesome.

However I did keep in contact with Aiden. She promised me that she wouldn't tell the others that me and her still talk and see each other. Though it is hard for her to escape from the guys. Considering the fact that I live in LA and she lives back in Huntington.

Aiden told me that Brian went in depression mode for almost a year. I actually thought about going back, but I held back. She also told me that he has been hooking up with girls and once he gets sex he leaves them. I kind of just try not to think about it.

Anyways I am currently dating this guy named Dan and he is so hot, but Brian is sexier. Anyways yea Dan is a motorcross racer and we have been going out for almost a year. He is really respectful and nice to me. But Ryan doesn't like him. Ryan tells me that Dan is a show off and he sucks at motorcross. Its funny because me and Ryan stay up together talking about Dan.

Now Ryan he is homeschooled and yes he has friends. Ryan is really good at playing guitar. He also is good at skateboarding, baseball, motorcross, snowboarding, and being my son. I love that he found so many activities to keep him occupied and not bored. Sometimes Ryan will bring up Brian but I try to avoid it.

Ryan does listen to Avenged Sevenfold. He also listens to other bands that are too many to count. Ryan really wants to see Avenged live so I bought him some V.I.P. tickets for him and 3 other friends. He told me that if I go then he will go. So I had no other choice but to say ok.

I told Aiden that me and Ryan along with his friends are going to see Avenged at the private show in Hollywood. She was so excited and sent me 5 backstage passes. I just hope that the guys don't recognize me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for all who sent me comments!

Comments!
<3