‹ Prequel: Let Me Make This Right

I Will Wait For This Moment When Our Lips Collide

Another Shot

***At The Party****

Still Brittney's P.O.V.

Moments later I was showing the guys and girls around the mansion. They all were amazed. Once the boys saw the bar they all went straight to it. The girls then decided to join them.

Except for me I went upstairs to my room. Ryan was hanging with his friend Erick. Erick was a nice, respectful kid. Almost the same as Ryan. Anyways as I was changing someone started knocking on my door.

I opened it to see Brian standing there.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey come on in," I said letting him in my room.

"Nice room," he said.

"Thanks," I said.

"The purple and green and black go well together," he said.

"Yea I know," I said while putting my shirt on.

"So..."he said.

I sat on my bed and said,"What brings you up here?"

"Don't really feel like being around so much people," Brian said.

"I see, you rather be up here than be out there where a bunch of girls are half naked or naked," I said.

"I only want one girl Brittney," he said.

I sighed and looked away from him. Brian then came and sat next to me.

"I really missed you," He said.

"I missed you too," I said.

"Why didn't you come back?" he asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"Can we start over," he asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Me and you lets start off where we left off," he said.

"Brian we can't," I said.

"Why not?" he said while standing up.

"Brian, Aiden has been telling me how you are on the road when you guys are on tour," I said.

"What, you talked to Aiden ever since you left?" he asked.

"Yea, and if your going to start a fit about it just leave," I said standing up.

"I'm sorry, but please lets start off where we left off Brittney," he said.

"No we can't," I said.

"Why?" he said.

"Brian how can I trust that while your on tour that you aren't going to be sleeping with other girls and then tossing them away after you get what you want," I said.

"Because I still love you and I wouldn't want to fuck anything up between us!" he almost shouted.

I sighed and looked up at Brian.

"Brittney I always loved you, and when you left it hurt me hard, and I didn't want to let another girl take your spot as my girlfriend," he said.

"Brian I still love you to, but I don't know, right now I am so fucken confused," I said.

"Please Brittney just give us another shot," he begged.

I sighed and looked into his eyes and said,"Alright."

He smiled and hugged me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please. I need some feed back!

=D.