‹ Prequel: Let Me Make This Right

I Will Wait For This Moment When Our Lips Collide

Coming Back? (part 1)

Brian's P.O.V.

Yes! I finally have her back in my life. I am not going to fuck this up for anything.

"Brian I need to show you something," she said.

"What is it?" I said.

"Remember the first time we made love to each other?" she said.

"How can I forget such a memorable moment," I said.

She smiled and said,"Well remember the ring?"

I thought for a second then remembered the promise ring I gave her that day.

"Yea," I said.

She held out her left hand to me and I saw the ring.

"I haven't taken it off," she said.

"Never?" I asked.

"Nope never, that's how much you mean to me Brian," she said.

I kissed her hand and then pulled her close to me and kissed her.

Ryan's P.O.V.

Ugh this party was getting boring. Mainly because my friend just had to go home and I am like the only youngster here. So I decided to go crank up some music and play video games.

As I was going to my room, I had decided to see if my mom was ok. She had some tears flowing in the car. So I wanted to make sure she was alright. As I entered her room I would have just closed the door, butsince it was such a happy moment I decided to make it more fun.

"Awww how cute," I said.

Mom and Brian pulled away from each other and looked at me.

"So what's going on?" I asked them as I entered the room and jumped on my mom's bed.

"Ryan hun please don't jump on my bed," Mom said.

"Sorry," I said and laid down.

"Well Ryan me and your mom are back together," Brian said as he sat next to me.

"Wow I didn't notice," I said sarcastically.

Mom and Brian laughed.

"So what's going to happen now?" I asked.

"We don't know yet," Mom said.

"We still have some time to figure out how we are going to work things out," Brian said.

"Cool, and thank god you guys are back together," I said.

"Yea me to," Brian said.

"And I as well am very happy to be reunited with my love and happy that I have a son who always makes me happy and glad to be a mother," mom said.

"Oh stop it your going to make me cry," I said in a girly tone.

"Yea me to, I just did my makeup and don't want to ruin it girlfriend," Brian said in a girly tone as well.

"You guys are crazy," mom said before sitting on her bed with me and Brian.

Aiden's P.O.V.

Wow the party was super cool. Everyone got pretty wasted. Except for me and Jess. So that means we will be driving back to the hotel.

As me and Jess were getting everyone else in the cars we figured someone was missing.

"Where's Brian?" Jess asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"Hopefully he isn't screwing some girl," Jess said.

"I don't think he will Jess, I mean he and Brittney just reunited with each other and you know how Brian fels about her," I said.

"Yea your right, he loves her too much to even think about being with some other girl," Jess said.

"Ok well I am going to look for him, you stay here and watch everyone," I said before going to search for Brian.

Moments later I ended up at Brittney's door to her room. Once I opened the door I entered and saw that Brittney, Brian, and Ryan were all together asleep. Brittney and Brian were holding each other and Ryan was on top of them spread out.

It was a funny sight. I thought it was also cute so I took my phone out and took a picture of them. After I left back to Jess.

"Did you find him?" she asked.

"Jess baby your so purtyful," Jason said to Jess odviously drunk.

"Thank you hun, you are purtyful as well," Jess said.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Brian is with Brittney," I said.

"Oh," Jess said.

"Yea and look," I said while pulling out my phone to show her the picture.

"Oh my god they all look so cute together," Jess said.

"Yea I know, now lets get these guys over to the hotel," I said.

"Yea," Jess said.

Then we went back to the hotel and managed to put everyone to bed.

***Next Morning****

Brittney's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning in Brian's arms. Then I felt something on me. I looked and saw Ryan was spread out on the bed on top of me and Brian. I laughed a bit and looked at my clock.

12 am it read. I decided to wake them up.

"Brian," I said shaking him.

"Hmm," he said.

"Get up its already noon," I said.

Brian opened his eyes and yawned. Then he saw Ryan.

"So that's what the heavy thing on me was,"he said.

"Yea," I said.

"Want me to wake him?" he asked.

"Yea sure," I said. Then Brian quietly woke Ryan up. After Ryan woke he went to his room.

"So.." I said.

"What?" Brian asked as he was getting on top of me.

"Brian we just got back together and you already want to have sex," I said.

"Yea, only if you want to," He said.

I smiled and said," you know I do, but not now."

"Alright fine, so are you going to go back?" he asked.

I didn't know what to say. I want to go back but at the same time I didn't want to go back. Ugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
I need some feed back!!!
Comment or message!!

<3