‹ Prequel: Let Me Make This Right

I Will Wait For This Moment When Our Lips Collide

Girls vs. Boys

Brian's P.O.V.

As me and the guys were figuring out a plan to win, I saw Brittney getting a pair of scissors.

"I think the girls have a plan," I said.

"Hu?" Zacky said.

"I saw Brittney getting a pair of scissors," I said.

"Maybe they are going to fis their clothes you know girls," Jason said.

"Yea, anyways any body got any suggestions?" I said.

"How about we just take our regular positions and let them pair up with us," Jimmy said.

"Sounds good," Matt said.

As me and the guys were talking we heard Tiffany scream.

"Aiden this is my favorite shirt!" she yelled.

"Shut up I just made it look more sexy," Aiden yelled back at her.

"Woah take it off," Zacky yelled.

"Shut it Baker," Taylor shouted.

"Are you girls ready?" Matt B. asked.

"Ready," Brittney said putting the ripped pieces of their clothing and scissors away.

When us guys got in our positions getting ready the girls each walked to one of the guys. Aiden went with Jimy. Rio went with Matt. Jane with Matt B. Jess with Jason. Taylor with Zacky, Tiffany with Johnny, and Brittney with me.

I knew they had something planned, but I just didn't know exactly what.

"Hey baby," Brittney said.

"Hey, what's with the very low cut you did on your shirt," I asked her.

"Oh just to show off my cleavage duh," she said.

I smiled and said,"sure."

Me and Brittney were to caught up in teasing each other. She was pushing up against me and I was staring at her big boobs. Before I knew it she pushes me down and Aiden throws the ball at Brittney and scores the touchdown.

"Brian you idiot," Zacky shouted.

"What!" I said.

"You let the girls win," Jason said tackling me down.

"Ok every has to stop tachling me," I said.

"Thanks for letting us win baby," Brittney said while helping me up and then kissing me.

"Ha bitches you got beat by your girlfriend!" Aiden teased.

"Yea thanks to Brian," Johnny said.

"Johnny your just mad because we knew how to stradegize and you guys didn't," Taylor said.

"This month is going to be hell!" Matt said.

"Yea it is," Matt B. said while drinking his water.

Brittney's P.O.V.

So my plan worked and us girls won. I knew Brian wouldn't resist.

"Its going to be so much fun tourturing you this whole month," I said to him.

"Is sex going to be involved?" he asked with a smirk.

"Hmm maybe, maybe not," I said teasing him.

"Oh come on," he said.

"Brian stop being such a child," I said.

"Fine," he said.

Moments later wewere at the mall. Yes to tourture the guys. Aiden decided we should go into Hot Topic first.

"Jimmy hold this," Aiden said to Jimmy while pilling a bunch of clothes and accessories on his arms.

"My arms are going to fall off," Jimmy said.

"Atleast your not hold a million bags," Zacky said as he picked up the 20th bag that Taylor told him to carry.

"Dang," I said.

"Are you going to tourture me that bad," Brian asked.

"Hmm maybe," I said as we walked out of Hot Topic and walked into Victoria's Secret.

"You are such a tourturing tease," Brian said.

"I know, but you love it," I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol poor Brian!

- need some feed back people!
I'm like updating every day for you people!
Comment or message!

<3 Lusty