‹ Prequel: Let Me Make This Right

I Will Wait For This Moment When Our Lips Collide

Touring?

Brittney's P.O.V.

Right now its around 9pm. Ryan had decided to sleep over Jason and Jess's house. So me and Brian were alone. I had finished putting my stuff from the mall away. I then changed into some black boyshorts and a purple tank top that shows cleavage. Yes almost all my shirts show cleavage.

Brian was downstairs watching some movie. I think. I swore I heard moaning while I was changing. So I went downstairs to join him. Sure enough when I got downstairs Brian was watching porn and pleasing himself. It was actually a pretty funny sight. I did my best to hold my laugh, which I did.

"Have fun babe," I said to him.

"Fuck! You scared me," he said while removing his hand from his "friend".

"I know, but it was funny," I said while sitting down next to him.

"I swear I almost had a heart attack," he said while keeping his eyes on the tv.

"Stop being such a drama queen," I said while rubbing his thigh.

Brian then put his arm around me.

"Why are you watching porn?" I said.

"So I can please myself duh," he said.

"Oh sorry I'll just leave so you can continue to please yourself," I said as I got up to go upstairs. But Brian pulled me on his lap.

"No stay with me," He said with a pout.

"But I don't want to watch porn, atleast not right now," I said.

"Well what do you want to do, I am your slave after all," he said.

"Oh yea hu, I forgot about that thanks for reminding me," I said.

"Shit," he said.

I laughed and said,"Don't worry baby I'm not going to touture you badly."

"I hope not," he said woried.

I smiled and said,"Lets go upstairs."

"Alrighty then," He said before turning off the porn and standing up and carrying me upstairs. Once we got upstairs Brian threw me on the bed.

"Mm babe getting a little rough hu," I said.

Brian stripped down to his boxers and got in bed with me.

"Yea if you want me to," he said with his smirk.

I smiled and straddled his waist.

"You know how I like it baby," I said very sexually in his ear.

"Oh yes I do," he said before rolling over so he was on top of me. You can guess what happened after that.

***Next Morning****

Brian's P.O.V.

I woke up around 8am with Brittney in my arms sleeping. Last night was fucken amazing. Yea we had some good hardcore sex. We were at it for hours. Anyways yea sex was good. A few minutes later Brittney had woke up.

"Morning sexy," I said to her.

"Morning handsome," She said.

I smiled and pecked her lips. "How are you feeling," I asked her.

"Amazing, but a little sore," she said.

"I didn't hurt you right?" I asked.

"No babe you didn't," she said while snuggling closer to me.

"Alright good," I said.

She sighed and then the phone started ringing.

"Ugh stupid phone," I said as I got out of bed and put my boxers on. Then I went to answer the phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Brian its Matt," Matt said.

"Hey man what's up?" I said.

"Nothing much just called to tell you that our tour manager called," he said.

"Oh yea and what happened?" I asked.

"We start touring in 2 weeks," he said.

"Oh," was all I said.

"But the good thing is that the girls and Ryan can come with us," He said excited.

"Alright cool, I was already about to start a fit," I said.

"Yea whatever Ms. Drama," he said.

"Why does everyone call me drama," I asked.

"Because it goes with you, now tell Brittney I said hi and I'll see you guys later," He said.

"Alrighty then bye," I said and then hung up.

I am so excited that Brittney and Ryan can come along with us. But I have to tell her about it first.
♠ ♠ ♠
I need feed back.
Comment!!!

<3 Lusty