‹ Prequel: Let Me Make This Right

I Will Wait For This Moment When Our Lips Collide

Can't Wait

***October 25****

Brittney's P.O.V.

I was doing a halloween photoshoot for some magazine when my cell started ringing. I look at the caller I'D and it said Dan.

"Hello," I said not really wanting to talk with him.

"Hey baby, what you doing?" he asked.

"Nothing just doing this photoshoot for halloween and you?" I asked.

"Picking out a new bike," he said.

"That's nice," I said.

"Yea now what do you say me and you go out for your birthday?" he said.

I laughed and said,"I say no, because I am taking Ryan and his friends to see Avenged Sevenfold play in Hollywood."

"Oh I see," he said clearly not happy but I didn't care.

"Yea sorry but my son always comes first, now I have to go bye," I said before hanging up on him.

Yea I know I am such a bitch, but who cares my son is first. Plus Dan has been being an asshole to me lately.

"Hey mom," Ryan said as he came on the set.

"Hey hun what's up," I asked him.

He sat down in a seat next to me and said," nothing just excited to see Brian."

"You really miss him hu?" I said.

"Yea like he was good to me which is why I miss him, god I sound gay," he said.

I laughed and said,"No you don't sweetie."

"I know, but you know even though I miss him and all I think it was good that we moved," he said.

"I'm glad you think so hun," I said.

"Yea, oh Aiden called she said that they are staying at the Hilton and she can't wait to see us," Ryan said.

"Oh ok," I said.

"Yea, I like your outfit mom by the way not to revealing and not to covering its perfect, he said.

"Thank you sweetie," I said with a smile.

"No problem, now I'm going to go with the guys to skate," he said.

"Alright just be careful," I said to him.

"I will see you later," he said before leaving.

I got up and did a few more shots. Around 7pm I went back to the mansion and up to my room.

Brian's P.O.V.

Five days until the show here in Hollywood. I am kind of excited about it. I don't know why. I feel like something good is going to happen. Maybe that thing will be beer and getting laid. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard someone calling my name.

"Hey Brian!" Zacky said coming into the room me and him were sharing.

"What?" I said.

"Lets go out explor Hollywood," he said.

"Where can we possibly go?" I asked him.

"I don't know lets go get some new tattoos," he said.

I though about it and agreed. Moments later we found this tattoo shop called Ink it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments luvs!!!
<3