‹ Prequel: Let Me Make This Right

I Will Wait For This Moment When Our Lips Collide

Sick?

Brittney's P.O.V.

So the rest of the night was spent celebrating. Me, Brian, and Ryan got home around 1am. Ryan had passed out in the car. Brian managed to pick him up and put him in his room. I went to "our" room and changed into my black shorts that had pink stars and a tank top that was pink with black stars.

"You know babe Ryan isn't that heavy," Brian said entering the room.

"Well duh you have muscle," I said.

He laughed and then stripped to his boxers and got on the bed. "I had fun today," He said.

"So did I, it was wonderful hanging out with everyone like old times," I said while getting under the covers.

"Yea," Brian said before wrapping his arm around me.

"Night babe," I said.

"Good night baby," he said.

Moments later we both fell asleep.

***2 Weeks Later****

Its 6am in the morning. I was cuddling the pillow and I was so comfortable that I didn't want to get up. Of course all good things have to come to an end.

"Brittney!" Brian said as he jumped on the bed.

"Brian stop!" I whined.

"No, come on the bus is going to be here in 10 minutes and your still in you pj's," he said.

"So what its not like I'm the one who is playing on stage," I said as I got out of bed.

"True," he said as he jumped off the bed.

"Hey Brian the tour bus is here," Ryan yelled.

"Dam that was quick," Brian said.

"Babe carry me," I said as I put my vans on.

"Alright," he said. Then he picked me up bridal style and walked outside.

"Dam Brittney your such a baby," Aiden said as Brian carried me outside.

"Yes I am, and what," I said.

"Sorry babe but have to put you down," Brian said as he put me down.

"Ugh fine," I said as I walked over to Jess and jumped on her back.

"Dang Britt break my back," Jess complained.

"Stop exagerating," I said.

"Alright ladies enter the bus," Zacky said.

"Yes sir," Taylor said as us girls and Ryan entered the bus.

"Is there anything to drink?" I asked as I jumped off Jess.

"Um there is beer, water, beer, beer, and beer," Ryan said as he searched the mini fridge.

"Of course beer will be in the fridge," Rio said as she grabbed a water.

"I'm hungry!" I complained.

"Sweetie why are you complaining so much," Jane said.

"I don't know," I said.

"Are you sick or something?" Tiffany asked.

"No," I said.

Moments later the guys had finished loading the bags on the bottom of the bus and got in the bus. Then we were on our way to San Fransisco.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it was short. Next one will be longer!

Comment!!!

<3lusty