‹ Prequel: Let Me Make This Right

I Will Wait For This Moment When Our Lips Collide

One Month Later

Brian's P.O.V.

Dam I can't belive the girl I love that means the world to me is having my child. I hope its a boy. If its a girl I still would love it. This all feels so great. Now I just have to make one thing happen. But I need Ryan's help.

"Hey guys your on in 5," Jason told us.

"You guys better get up," Brittney said to me and the guys.

"Fine," Zacky said.

All the guys were getting ready to get on stage. While the girls kiss them and stuff.

"Are you going to watch this time?" I asked Brittney.

"Of course," She said.

"Good because I want the little peanut to here," I said while rubbing her stomache.

"Alright guys come on," Matt B. said.

I gave Brittney a quick peck and went on stage. Yes I rocked the show like i always do. Now I'm being full of myself.

Brittney's P.O.V.

After the guys went on stage the girls and I went to stage off the side of the stage.

"So Brian's excited about the baby?" Tiffany asked.

"Yea he is, I didnt think he was going to get very excited though," I said.

"I think that was so cute how he rubbed your stomache," Jane said.

"You think everything is cute,"Ryan said to Jane.

"Yes I do and you little man are adorable," Jane said while hugging Ryan.

"So you excited to be a big brother?" Rio asked Ryan.

"Hell fucken yea," Ryan said.

"Woah watch the language," Aiden said.

"Aiden lets face it hes around the guys all the time sooner or later he is going to be cursing alot like them, and sooner came first so yea," I said.

"True," Jess said.

"Anyways have you set your doctors appoinment yet," Taylor asked.

"um no not yet," I said.

"Good because I already set it for you," Taylor said.

"You did?" I asked.

"Yup," She said.

"Ok thank you Tiffy," I said.

A few hours later the guys had finished the show and had went to get changed. After we headed to go eat. Since none of us ate since the morning. Well I did.

***One Month Later****

Today I have my doctor's appointment to have a check up. And the guys have an interview. So Aiden agreed to come with me. Brian really wanted to come but he had to be at the interview.

"You think it will be too early to know the gender of the baby?" Aiden asked.

"Um I think so," I said.

"Aww that sucks," Aiden said.

"Yea I know," I said.

Moments later the nurse called my name and I went in to see the doc.

"Well Brittney your baby is fine," Doc said.

"Ok good," I said.

"I will see you again in 4 months," he said.

"Will it be possible to know the gender by then?" I asked.

"Yes," he said.

"Ok thank you," I said before leaving.

Once me and Aiden got back to the hotel I went to the room me and Brian were sharing.

"Hey babe," I said.

"Hey hun, how was the doctors?" Brian asked.

"It was good, the doctor said I have to go back in 4 months," I said.

"Oh ok," he said.

"Yea and he said that he will tell us the gender of the baby," I said.

"Alright cool, I am for sure going for that, I don't care if I have something to do, my baby comes first," he said while giving me a peck.

I giggled and said,"Ok sweetie."
♠ ♠ ♠
Boring?

Comments!!!

<3