‹ Prequel: Let Me Make This Right

I Will Wait For This Moment When Our Lips Collide

Shopping For Baby

Brittney's P.O.V.

Brian and Ryan have been gone for quite some time. I was about to call Brian when the font door was opened.

"Baby we are home," Brian shouted.

"Ok no need for shouting hun," I said.

"Sorry," he said as he pecked my lips.

"What's with all the bags?" I asked.

"Oh there all Ryans stuff," Brian said.

"Oh ok," I said.

"Yea, so mom I think we should go shopping for the babies room," Ryan said.

"Um ok," isaid.

"Good because the guys and girls are meeting us to help pick the things out," Brian said as he dragged me out the door.

Moments later we were at the baby store.

"Hey Brittney what color are you going to paint the babies room?" Zacky asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"I think it should be purple," Brian said.

"How about purple and green?" Jess suggested.

"Not a bad idea," I said.

"Ok so purple and green it is," Jason said as he and Matt put the paints in the cart.

As me and the girls were looking at the cribs I saw a nice black one.

"Girls how is this one?" I said pointing to the black baby set which was the crib, changing table and all that stuff.

"It is adorable!" Jane said.

"I think you should get it," Rio said.

"I do too," I said.

"Now lets get one of the guys to get it," Tiffany said.

After some hours of being in the store looking for stuff we were finally done. Zacky had also insisted on buy a supply of diapers. Which was a good idea I think.

"You know its cool that the babies room is next to mine, that way when he is crying I will be there before mom and dad," Ryan said.

"Yea so if the baby starts crying in the middle of the night you will get up and make him stop crying," I said.

"Um I'll get back to you on that one," he said as he and Brian were painting the walls.

"Brittney you should go out in the living room with the girls the fumes of the paint will be bad for you," Jimmy said.

"Fine, please do not fuck up my baby's room," I said as I walked out to the living room with the girls.

"The boys kicked you out?" Taylor asked.

"Yea they said the fumes would be bad for the baby," I said.

"That's true you know," Tiffany said.

"Yea I know, and I warned them that they better not fuck theroom up," I said.

"I don't think they will," Rio said.

"Yea I think they learned their lesson after they pissed you off before we got off tour," Jess said.

"Yea, well I am hungry lets go get something to eat," I said as I got up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please.

<3