‹ Prequel: Let Me Make This Right

I Will Wait For This Moment When Our Lips Collide

Jake Haner

Brian's P.O.V.

Moments later we were at the hospital.

"Ow fuck," Brittney shouted.

"I called everyone they are on their way," Ryan said.

"Ok good," I said.

"Ok Brittney The doctor is on his way," the nurse said as she brought some medicine thing for Brittney.

Brittney's P.O.V.

Gosh one thing I hate about being pregnant is the pain.

"Ugh I hate this, Brian I am going to kill you," I said to him.

"Just breath and relax, you can kill me later," He said as he held my hand.

"I'm here!" Aiden said out of breath.

"And I am too," Jess said.

"Ok Brittney you are ready, now I'm sorry but only two people can be in here," the doctor said.

"To make it fair we both will wait outside and send Jane in," Aiden said.

"Hurry up," I said.

Moments later Jane came into the room and I started pushing and screaming out inpain. I was also squeezing the life out of Brians hand. Which I don't think he really felt.

15 minutes later our baby boy was born.

"Congrats You guys," Jane said.

"Thanks," Brian said as he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Ok Brittney and Brian here is you new baby boy," the nurse said as she handed the baby to Brian.

"I can't believe I am a dad," Brian said while letting a few tears fall from his face.

"Aww Brian's crying," Jane said.

"Let me hold him," I said. Then Brian passed the baby to me.

"Have you guys came up with a name?" Jane asked us.

"Yea we decided on Jake," Brian said.

"Jake Haner," I said with a smile.

"Is that my new brother?" Ryan asked as he came over to me.

"Yea buddy that's your brother Jake," Brian said.

"Can I hold him?" Ryan asked.

"Sure, just be very careful," I said as I handed Jake over to Ryan.

"He's so adorable," Ryan said.

After some time everyone else came in and saw the baby. Jason and Mattie were in tears. Aiden and Jess were teasing them which was funny. Zacky and Johnny bought me some balloons. And Jimmy and Matt bought me a supply of candy.

While the girls just helped me out with the baby. Brian of course wouldn't let anyone besides me and Ryan to hold the baby. That's how much he loved his new son.
♠ ♠ ♠
=)
Jake Haner was Born!!!

Please comment!!!

<3