‹ Prequel: Let Me Make This Right

I Will Wait For This Moment When Our Lips Collide

Wil You Marry Me?

Brittney's P.O.V.

A few days later after I had Jake me and Brian were able to take him home. Ryan was so happy that Jake was in theroom next to his. I think its cute how he just loves his baby brother.

"Hey B," Tiffany said as she entered the house.

"Hey Tiff what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing much just decided to stop by and see little Jake," she said.

"Oh Ryan is watching him," I said.

"Its so cute how he is attatched to him," she said.

"Yea I know," I said.

Then all of a sudden the rest of the girls show up.

"So where is Brian?" Rio asked.

"He went out really quick he said something about picking up some stuff and then going to meet up with the guys," I said.

"Oh," Jane said.

"Any plans for tonight?" Jess asked.

"Not really just stay home and take care of Jake and Ryan," I said.

"Oh how fun," Rio said.

"Yea," I said.

"I want a little baby now," Aiden said.

"Maybe you should talk with Jimmy about that," Jess said.

"I know I am," Aiden said.

"How about you Jess do you want a little bundle of joy with my brother?" I asked.

"Sure someday but not now," she said with a smile.

A few hours later the girls left and Brian came home.

"Hey baby," he said as he gave me a kiss.

"Hey," I said.

"Um where is Ryan?" he asked.

"He is upstairs watching over Jake," I said.
"Oh alright," he said before going upstairs.

Brian's P.O.V.

Today was the day I am going to ask Brittney the big question. But first I needed Ryans help.

"Hey Ryan and Jake," I said.

"Hey dad what's up," Ryan said.

"Not much, look i need you to go in the garage quietly and go in my car there are some flowers for your mom bring them up here in Jakes room and make sure your mom doesn't see you," I said.

"Alright then," Ryan said before handing Jake over tome and going downstairs. Moments later everything was set in Jakes room. Yes I thought it would be very romantic to ask the question in Jakes room. I'm surprised everything turned out nice.

"Good luck dad," Ryan said as he walked out the room and went to his room.

"Brittney!" I shouted from the top of the stairs.

"What?" she said.

"Come upstairs look at Jake," I said.

"Alright hold on," she said.

"Hurry look," I said before going in Jakes room and putting the ring on top of Jake's little sleeping figure.

"What?" Brittney asked as she walked in the room.

"Like the flowers?" I asked her.

"Wow Brian there beautiful," she said.

I walked over to her and grabbed her hand and took her to stand next to Jakes crib.

"Look inside Jakes crib," I told her.

She looked inside Jakes crib and said," Oh my god."

I got the ring out of the crib and got down on one knee.

"Brittney your the girl that I knew from the moment we met that you were the one for me. We been through a lot and we managed to get through them. I let you go once but I am not letting you go again. Especially now that we have ason together. So Brittney will you marry me?" I asked.

Brittney's P.O.V.

Oh my god. Brian just asked me to marry him. How can I say no.

"Of course I will," I said as I let a few tear escape me eyes. Brian placed the ring on my finger and stood up and kissed me. This was the start of our new life.

THE END!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok ppl I am doing a new story called Scream, Aim, Fire go check it out it features a7x =D.

Comments!!!!