‹ Prequel: Let Me Make This Right

I Will Wait For This Moment When Our Lips Collide

Who Is She!?

Brittney's P.O.V.

2 hours later my tattoo was finished. I got bat wings on my back! I loved it so much. and Ryan well I was surprised getting inked didnt hurt him so much. Anyways me and Ryan were sitting down waiting to pay since there was like 3 other people. The two guys (Brian and Zacky) sat right next to us.

"Hey mom are you bringing Dan to the concert?" Ryan asked me.

"No you swear," I said.

"Well you do seem like you like him when your around him," He said.

"I know but I don't know," I said.

Ryan just sighed.

"I'm breaking up with Dan Ryan," I said.

"Really thank god, then maybe you and Brian can get back together," Ryan said.

Brian's P.O.V.

Woah. What the fuck. I was shocked when that kid told his mom that maybe her and Brian can get back together. Maybe this is my Brittney. But I don't know, Maybe I am just imagining things.

"Dude you ok," Zacky asked while waving his hand in front of my face.

"Yea just zoned out a bit," I said.

"Oh ok," he said.

I couldn't help but just look at her. She did have Brittney's attitude. Maybe it is her. Ugh fuck I need to get laid.

Brittney's P.O.V.

After finally paying me and Ryan left the shop. Once we reached the car, I had a problem. I forgot my keys back at the shop.

"Ryan I will be right back I am going to go back to the shop I forgot my keys," I said before running back to the shop.

You know its actually easy to run in high heels. I'm glad I learned to run in them. As I was running I ran into someone and fell. I looked up to see Brian.

"Sorry," I said while getting up.

"Its my fault sorry," he said.

"If you say so," I said.

"So um where you going swetheart?" he asked in his flirty tone.

"I am going back to the shop I forgot my keys," I said while starting to walk again.

"Wait, are these your keys?" he asked waving the keys.

"Yes, can you give them to me please," I said while walking closer to him.

"What do I get in return?" he said again with that dam smirk of his.

I smiled and said,"what do you want?"

He smirked again and said," you."

I grabbed the keys from him and said,"You always had me." I then walked away leaving him with a confused look.

Brian's P.O.V.

What the fuck. Who is she!? is she my Brittney or not I keep asking myself that. Ugh I need to sleep. After she left I went to my car along with Zacky. Once we arrived back at the hotel I went to my room and went to bed.

I held the pillow close to me wishing Brittney was still here with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Brian...lol...

Comments!!!! <3