‹ Prequel: Let Me Make This Right

I Will Wait For This Moment When Our Lips Collide

He Has Something To Tell My Mom

***2 Days Before The Concert****

Brittney's P.O.V.

I have been avoiding Dan as much as possible. When he came over and asked what was wrong I would make up excuses saying that I am too tired or something. I am just waiting for him to break up with me. But I don't think he will.

I sighed and decided to call Aiden.

"Hello?" she said.

"Hey Aiden its me," I said.

"Hey girly, what's up?" she asked.

"Nothing just needed to talk to a friend," I said.

"Brian talked with you didn't he?" she asked. God she knew when something happens.

"Yea," I said.

"Yea he told me, but he doesn't know it was you, he just said he seen and talked with this girl who looked and acted like his Brittney," she said.

I laughed a bit and said,"So like Brian."

"Yea, so are you still coming to the show?" she asked.

"You know I am," I said.

"Good otherwise I would have to hunt you down," she said.

I laughed and said," ok."

"Hey well I will let you go because the boys have an interview and Jimmy is calling me," she said.

"Alrighty then, talk to you later," I said.

"Bye," she said before hanging up.

After hanging up Dan comes into my room.

"Babe we need to talk," he said.

"About what?" I said.

"Us," he said.

"Ok," I said.

"Well I think that its been going very well and everything but.."he said, but then was cut off by Ryan entering.

"Mom!" Ryan said.

"Yes sweetie?" I said.

"I found this really cool new bike for motorcross," he said.

"Oh um Dan lets talk later ok," I said before getting up and going with Ryan.

Brian's P.O.V.

La la la la I am so bored! This interview is such a waste of my precious life. I just have been sitting here saying nothing at all. I couldn't take my mind off that girl. She reminds me so much of Brittney.

"Brian!" someone yelled in my ear.

"What!" I yelled and seen that it was Johnny was had yelled in my ear.

"Dude come on the interviews over," he said.

"Oh," I said before getting up.

"Brian are you ok?" asked Jess.

"Yea I'm fine," I said.

"You don't look like you are," Jason said.

"Well I am ok," I said.

"Are you sure," Matt said.

"Yes I am positive," I said.

"Ok," Taylor said.

"You better be ok, the show is in 2 days," Rio said.

"Ok guys looks I am fine, you all know if somethings wrong I wouldn't be talking right now," I said.

"He's right," Zacky said.

"Lets go eat," Jimmy said.

Then we all left to go eat.

***Day Of Concert****

Ryan's P.O.V.

Yes today is the concert and the day I get to see Brian and everyone after 8 years. I am so excited. I'm actually happy right now because its just going to be me and my mom and dick face going. My other friends cancelled at the last minute.

Anyways yea shit face came with me and my mom because he claims to like Avenged Sevenfold, but we all know he is a big liar. I heard him tell mom he has a surprise for her tonight. I wonder what it is.
♠ ♠ ♠
=). Please comment!

<3