‹ Prequel: Let Me Make This Right

I Will Wait For This Moment When Our Lips Collide

Back Together

Brian's P.O.V.

What the fuck! This crazy fuck is asking my Brittney to marry him. Oh hell no! I was about to get up and say something when Ryan stood up and walked over to Dan.

"Brittney baby will you?" Dan asked Brittney. I could see Brittney was as shocked as everyone else.

"Let me answer for her," Ryan said before punching Dan right in the face.

"Nice one," Mattie and Jason said.

"You fucken kid," Dan said and was about to hit Ryan but quickly got up and got infront of Ryan.

"Dan you never ever hit me son! And you know what no I will not marry you. i am sick and tired of you. I have been since we ever got together, and you know what else I cheated on you. So there we are officially over," Brittney said and then walked over to Ryan and took him outside.

"I am going to go check on them," Aiden said before leaving. Soon after Jane and the rest of the girls followed. Leaving us guys to have a "Talk" with Dan. Now if you recall back when we were younger having a "talk" with me and the guys never consisted of words, simply just action.

"You were about to lay a hand on our nephew," Jason said getting up in Dans face.

"The little shit deserved to be taught a lesson," Dan said.

"I think the one here needing a lesson is you," Zacky said.

"whatever i think Brittney and her son are the ones who needs to be taught a lesson," He said.

"Nope its you," Johnny said.

"Whatever I'm out you guys can keep the whore and the fag," Dan said turning away from us and walking out. Before he could walk out i grabbed him and punched him square in the face.

"Dont ever talk about my girl and her son like that ever again you fucken prick," I shouted at him.

"And next time you decide to be a little smart ass with us think twice," Jimmy said.

"Yea otherwise it will be alot more worse," Matt said.

"And it aint going to be pretty," Matt B. said.

Dan just quickly got up and ran out.

Brittney's P.O.V.

As me and the girls were talking we saw Dan running away. I guess the guys taught him his lesson.

"Well today was fun," Tiffany said.

"Yea it was, i got to finally punch that asshole," Ryan said.

"Yea and thank god you did," I said.

"So you really did cheat on him?" Rio asked.

"Yea she did," Ryan said.

"Oh wow," Jane said.

"Well wouldn't you have cheated if you were in my situation," I said.

"Shes right in some freakish way," Jess said.

We all laughed and then went back inside to join the guys.

"Did you guys hurt Dan?" Rio asked the guys.

"Nope," Zacky said.

"Really?" said Taylor.

"Well he sort of called Brittney and Ryan names and then Brian punched him and dropped him," Jimmy said.

"Oh wow," Jane said.

"While we were outside we saw him running away," Aiden said.

"I knew you guys did something to him," Ryan said while sitting down next to Brian.

"Well its only 11 pm what should we do?" Taylor said. Everyone just shrugged their shoulders.

"Um actually there is a party at the mansion, do you guys want to come?" I asked.

"Sure," Jason said.

"Alright then we will meet you guys back at the mansion," Ryan said.

"Oh and when you guys get there just tell the security to call me down and I will let you guys in," I said.

"Alright girly see you guys in a few," Aiden said.

***In the Car****

"I am glad you broke it off with Dan," Ryan said to me.

"I am too sweetie," I said.

"Now all you have to do is get back with Brain and everything will be back to normal," ryan said.

"Hun its not that simple," I said.

"Yea it is, makeout, talk and then makeout some more and their you guys will be back together," Ryan said.

"Ryan we cant just get back together that quick I mean he changed, and I changed, things can't just go back to the way they were back when we were still in high school and you were a toddler,"I said.

"Yea I know, But you and Brian looked so happy together, I something just think about how life would have been if we had stayed back in Huntington Beach," He said.

I sighed and continued listening to my son.

"I imagined that you and Brian and me would be a family, and that you guys would get married and then have another kid, then I would have to play big brother," He said while smiling. I couldn't help but let a few tears slip down my face. I really did want to get back with Brian. Right now I am so confused as to what to do now that everyone is back in my life again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow!
Please comment or message me about the story I need some feed back here!!!!

<3
lusty