Never Knew I Would Love You...Untill I Met You

Chapter 1:Meeting Ross

I went to the concert Ross was even cuter in person All i wanted was him to take my picture she drew of him and the rest of R5...but during the concert it didn't happened...the after concert they're dad went on stage telling us we can get an autograph now and i was like lets do this and i bravely went to them long line but worth it...then it was my turn and i was nervous she first saw Ratliftt aka Ellington he was super cheery and she felt cheery too then Radell was next and i gave her the drawing and then next came Ross and i wanted to spaz out but i tried to calm myself but i looked wired i said"i love u and i think your amazing and stay grounded"i said and he looked at her"thanks i will"he said and i smiled and they all signed a pic i only had a Ross they all drew on Ross and Ross put a heart around his head and wrote his name then rocky drew on his hair and Riker just wrote his name and i said"thank u all so much"i said and i looked back and Ross looked at me and smiled..i nodded my head and left i wait for my ride and i was super happy and i told everyone what happened....next day dad was watching sports and i was super bored....i send Ross tweets after i got home yesterday night i put up all the videos i took of the concert and i just wrote in my stories now that i met him the stories before i met him i feel guilty about...i don't know if i want to write about him in a negative way anymore...isn't that disrespecting?....he's a guy i shouldn't write about him like that behind his back...all day i thought about him more then before he was real...i mean i knew he was real but meeting him made it real real...i guess i love him more then i did before...but why?....next day was Monday Christmas Eve my door was knocked early in the morning and i fixed my hair a little bit and answered it and it was Ross"good it is you"he said and i was shocked"how did u find me?"i said"i have sources"he said and i looked at him and then my nervousness came back"so would u like to welcome me in"he said and i smiled"s-shore"i said and he smiled it took a day to find u"he said and sat down on our couch"really?how?"i said and he smiled"tracked your twitter...not knowing if it was really u"he said"why?"i said and he stand up and came to me"you see that night when u told me to stay grounded u were the first to say that to me during the whole thing...it showed me u care about me...and really care...and i don't mean i'm so cute that u care about me u love me as a person and caring weather or not i be me and not change into a druggy or a drinker...that for some reason Disney kids turn into those things...so i didn't get time to say....thank you for the grounded part....and i saw this pic u drew u gave it to my sister..."he held up to the pic and my heart skipped and dropped at the same time..."i love it"he said and laughed and i smiled and he looked at it"u forgot to put your name"he said and smiled and he grabbed the pen on the table and i wrote my name and he looked at me ans smiled"just between u and me..."he said and i looked at him"what?"i said"i'm your fan"he said"why?i have no talent"i said"oh yeah?u holding it right there"he said and smiled and i smiled cuz he was cute and right"fine u can be my fan"i said and he smiled"and u can be my fan too"he said and smiled"u know i might of looked like a spaz the other day"i said"you didn't look like a spaz"he said and he smiled"i was super nervous i couldn't get out all i want to say and i wanted a hug "i said and he smiled and hugged me and he smiled and i smiled"so tell me what u wanted to say to me"he said"i can't i'm still really nervous around u"i said and he smiled"its okay"he said and his hand touched mine i blushed"ummm...well u already know i love u and i want u to stay grounded..."i said nervously and he smiled"yeah"he said and smiled"i think your truly amazing and your so much cuter in person"i said"thanks so much"he said and i smiled and he looked at me and smiled"can i get a kiss here"i said and pointed to my cheek and he was gonna but then he stopped and lifted my chin and kissed my lips and i put my hands on his chest and i let it happen and he stopped and i blushed so much i felt like i had to hide my cheeks and he smiled"u...just kissed me..Ross just kissed me...stop don't be a spaz"i said to myself"its okay u can after that"he said"omg...omg..omg"i said and i sat down and he sat next to me"done now?"he said and i looked at him and i grabbed his hand and put it to my heart"my heart is going really fast"i said and he smiled"u deserved that"he said and smiled and i smiled"why?"i said"cuz...well..cuz..."he said and looked down and tooked a breath"cuz i'm your fan...and every fan wish they can kiss they're idol of the opposite sex"he said and i smiled"your silly"i said and he smiled"well i have to go..."he said and i bit my lip"Marry Christmas"i said and he smiled"Marry Christmas to u too"he said and smiled and left and i smiled.......