My Teenage Fantasy

Chapter 1:The DayDreamer & The Rocker

well i saw Aly first at my concert in Orlando she wanted me to stay grounded and i said that i will...we r not close but i felt like i needed to see her after Christmas..."so how was Christmas?"she asked"great"i said and she smiled"good...hope u had fun here in Florida"she said"it was"i said and she smiled"so Aly what made u come to the concert?"i said"what u mean i came for u"she said and i blushed...but why so many girls come for me what makes her so special"well what else i never saw u before this one so i'm guessing this one was your first R5 concert"i said and she smiled"your right....its just i didn't know how cheap it was really i guess i thought it would be more..."she said"well yeah were just a family band"i said and looked at her she smiled"yeah i guess"she said"so your birthday is coming up right the 29th"she said and smiled"yeah.."i said"17 wow just 2 years younger then me"she said and smiled"really?"i said and she smiled"yeah i'm 18"she said and i smiled"hey Ross do u believe in love at first site"i said and she smiled and looked at me and i smiled"yeah its out there"i said"before i met u i admired u and i wrote fan fiction about u not caring if it was naughty things.....but now that i met u i feel guilty writing all those stories of u"she admitted and i smiled"its fine u can write stories with me they all know its all fake"i said and she smiled"and another thing that wasn't there before i met u"she said"what?"she said"i love u more then i did before"she said and smiled and she left me with that rolling in my mind....i went home smiling cuz i thought of her"she's a daydreamer and i'm a Rocker"i said and smiled i walked home and my family was there and they made jokes and stuff like we always do and all i can think of is Aly...after we packed our stuff for the next gig and i bit my lip as i laid in bed and i grew tired and i closed my eyes and Aly face showed and she laughed and i smiled"hey Aly"i said and bit my lip"hi Ross"she said and smiled i opened my eyes to see if anyone was coming i got up and closed and locked my door as i put my fave music loud and laid back down and closed my eyes"why am i thinking of u so much"i said"your a teen after all"she said and i looked at her in my mind"i'm really not Aly...i'm just a thought"she said"i know"i said and i looked at her"what do u mean i'm a teen after all"i said"u don't really know do u"she said and she went on top of me and kissed my lips and its like i feel her like she is there"put your hand in your underwear"she said and i was in a trance so i did it"now touch yourself till u cum"she said and i bit my lip and i did it and i did it till i cummed"your almost there"she said and i bit my lip hard"now cum for me Ross"she said sexily and i moaned a little and then"yes"she said and kissed me again"u did so well Ross"she said and kissed my neck and i bit my lip"Aly"i whispered...and i woke up and i was curled up under the covers and i bit my lip"she's my teenage fantasy...that's why i can't stop thinking of her"i said to myself....i slept the whole night so the music was on all night i got up the next day and shut off the music and went into the bathroom i took a shower and brushed my teeth and hair and i went and put some clothes on and i ran to Aly's"u came?"she said and i smiled"oh yeah i did"i said out of it and she laughed"that didn't sound right"she said and i smiled"yeah...how r u i wanted to check on you"i said and she smiled"i'm good a bit lonely but i'm fine"she said"want me to stay for awhile"i said"only if u don't mind Ross"she said and smiled"no...i have time"i said"but i want to tonight i'm leaving today i have to do the rest of my tour....but i like u Aly so want to be friends"i said and she smiled"yeah shore...i hope u have fun and don't work to hard"she said"i won't"i said and she grabbed my hand and smiled"u see the gaps between your fingers"she said"yeah"i said and she put her fingers in between mine"they fit perfectly in between mine"she said and laughed a little and blushed and i smiled"that was lame but i wanted to hold your hand"she said and smiled and i kissed her cheek and she blushed"your funny"i said and she smiled"and your super cute i can't take it"she said and she sat on my lap facing me and i looked at her is she gonna kiss me"but i have to"she said and smiled and i smiled....