The Arranged Date

Chapter 1:Arranged Date

i woke up got dressed did my hair ate breakfast and i grab my bag and my dad drop me up in Everest University where i take me G.E.D classes and i sat down been a long Christmas Vacation i met Ross and his family and Ross talked to me...it was short but felt like time stopped when i talked to him that day he only said two words to me but it felt like a million....i did my work thinking of if he was here helping me threw this...(Ross's p.o.v))me and my family was getting ready for our next gig early cuz we still gonna stay in Florida for a Little bit...i went to my room and i fixed my hair a little bit and i went out and Riker my oldest brother came to me"there's a guy and a woman who wants to see u they said they really wants to talk to u...They even said if u have a heart u will talk to them"Riker said"no sweat i'll talk to them for a little"i said and smiled and Riker walked me to Them and i smiled"hey"i said to them"Ross thanks can we talk...alone"the woman said and i smiled"okay....guys its all good i'll be fine"i said and they smiled"thanks so much"the woman said"its no problem i want to hear what u guys have to say...unlike some celebrities i give people a chance to talk to me"he said and the guy looked at me and nodded his head"my daughter is 18...she met u once i believe...here's a picture of her"the guy said and i smiled cuz i remember her she was caring about me being grounded"yeah i remember her...your her dad?"i said"yeah..."he said"she wrote a letter to whoever cared late Christmas eve and she mention u"he said getting the letter and he gave it to me i read it as he explained"she wants love and u where one of the people she to fall in love with...idk i guess when she met u the love she had for u before u met expanded...so here's what i want and wish u would do....date my daughter...for a little bit....so she can see that love is not what she thinks"he said"so u want me to date her and hurt her just so she can learn from this"i said a little mad a father would do that to there child even if she 18 and i looked at him"yeah...she's a dreamer i need to get her back to reality that life sucks and she has to deal with it"her dad said and i was heartbroken for her her dad wants her dreams to be crushed..what is life without dreams?..."okay i'll date her"i said as i said that i knew if her dad is gonna keep making her give up her dreams that someone has to make her live them.."thank you...how much?"her dad said"no money needed"i said"thanks"the woman said and i looked at them and i put up a fake smile cuz they r just so into themselves they think its a good thing"let me get my phone and i'll go with u guys k"i said and smiled...i have to make them think i'm with them on this...but i'm against them full on"alright we will wait here"i went and got my phone and Riker stopped me"where u going?what do they want u to do?"he said"they want to chrush this girls dreams...by dating her and showing her that love is not what it seems...but i'm not gonna do it but they don't know...i'll tell u more later"i said and went to them and they drove me to the place"whats your daughters name?"i said"Alicia...."he said"nice name"i said and smiled as i texted my bro the story and he said okay be careful and i smiled"one rule"her dad said as we parked"don't have sex with her"they both said"really cuz i'm a rocker u guys think i'm like that....of course i won't"i said and they looked at me and i looked at them"okay.."they said and they drop me off in her house and i sat down sand he said i can do anything but touch his mini bar and i nodded my head and put on the tv and watched some tv...(Aly's p.o.v)"okay see u guys tommro same time"ms.key said and i smiled and got my things together and i was picked up by dad and he drop me off outside the gate of our house and i went in and went to our apartment i was blasting Ross in my ears and then i opened the door and a blonde guy sat there on the couch watching Tv and i tooked the plugs out and he got up and smiled at me"Ross?"i said and he smiled"hey Alicia"he said and kissed my cheek and my heart beat went fast and he smiled"our dad hit me up and he arranged this"i said and he smiled"really?"i said"how much he gave u?"i said"nothing...i agreed asking nothing in return"he said and i smiled"really...."i said and he smiled"yesh"he said and i smiled and i dropped my bag"come with me on a date"he asked and i smiled and blushed"well i don't know"i said and he nodded his head"don't worry its doesn't have to be big thing if u don't want it to be"he said and i smiled and want to take a walk with me?"i said and he smiled"sounds perfect"he said and i looked at him and he held my hand and i blushed and we walked and talked"so your dad told me your a dreamer"he said"yeah..still am even though i am 18"she said and i smiled"your never to old to dream"he said and smiled"'yeah i guess"she said"but my dad seems to hate it when i talk about falling in love and being carried away buy the prince and live my life"she said"you want to fall in love....i do too"he said and i looked at him(Ross's p.o.v)i do want to fall in love"if u let me....i want to fall in love with u"i said and i meant it"u want to fall for me"she said and i nodded my head"wow...this can't happen...it must be a dream"she said and i lifted her chin and kissed her and she smiled...i looked at her and i bit my lip"stay please...i will never get a chance to feel this way again"she said and i nodded my head and smiled"okay"i said and smiled....