Status: I'll update as soon as I get 2 comments...!

Miss Trouble

Prologue

My name is Amanda. I'm a normal 17-year-old student who lives in Germany. I'm a member of a single-parent family and I have nor sisters, neither brothers.

My best friend is called Elena and she is a few months younger than me. We go to the same school and visit the same courses... Seriously, we get on really well. We support one another and we're friends for 5 years now, since the day when me and my mom moved to Hamburg . We have many things in common... Both of us have a celebrity crush , for instance... She loves Justin Bieber and I'm crazy for Bill Kaulitz. We don't let our obsessions ruin our lives though... We like to hang out, to listen to music , to go to the gym, to dance and to party !!!

I have a boyfriend too! He's my age and really cute... I can't say that I'm in love with him or that he's the love of my life but he's definitely someone I care about. We have fun together after all!!!

My mother's name is Demi (she is half Spanish but she grew up in Germany) and she is 37 years old. She owns a hair salon and works there as a hair dresser as well. She got pregnant at the age of 19 by her boyfriend but he didn't want to have children, so he just decided to abandon her , to leave her alone with a baby in her arms... Yeap, that baby was me and that ruthless monster is my father... I've never met him, I don't know anything about him, not even his name... Nonetheless, my mommy didn't give up on me and she started working as a hairdresser , since she had no money and had to raise me alone. As soon as she had made enough money, we moved to Hamburg.

Two years ago she met a French guy named Charles. He is her fiancé now... He's about 28 years old, good-looking and wealthy... He's obviously younger than my mother but I know that boys his age are strange because most of them would rather date an older woman than a woman their age or younger... Never mind... Mom deserves to be loved and it seems like this guy has feelings for her.

As you can see, my daily life was quite good...until the day my mom asked me to go out with her and Charles... She said there was something they had to announce to me...

And that's how my story starts! With the day which changed my life and all these I had taken for granted...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiiii Guys :3 This is the first time I write a fanfic and I hope you like it :)