Status: I'll update as soon as I get 2 comments...!

Miss Trouble

The Announcement ( 1st part )

It's early in the morning...

Amanda has just woken up and she's getting ready for a walk and some shopping therapy with the other girls...

She got up from her bed, threw her pajamas on the floor lazily and entered the bathroom to have a quick shower. As soon as she was finished, she picked some clothes from her closet and got dressed.
After this , she wore her favorite accessories and stood in front of the mirror to put her make up on plus to do her hair. At the end, she grabbed her purse and her mobile phone and walked out of the room.

''Mum?! Muuuuum? Is anybody here? '' she called out. ''I guess I'm alone here... Never mind, I'll call her later... I bet she's with that Charles AGAIN... '' she thought to herself while walking through the hallway, leaving the house and closing the door behind her.

Thereafter, she texted Elena...

"Where are you girl?"
" Just a moment, I'm searching for my keys"
"Rush yourself please."

After 5 whole minutes, Elena appeared obviously pissed off.

"What's up?" Amanda asked...
"I just wanna kill my brother" Elena answered furiously
" LMAO , what's wrong with him?"
" He keeps on making my life difficult. Nothing more..."
" Hahahaha cool! So where are the other girls??"
" They must be at the Mall already..."
" Oh, at the Mall , OK... Wait, what?! "
" Are you deaf or something?? I told you-"
"No , no ,no!" Amanda cut Elena off "Just dooon't tell me we're late..."
"Well , to be honest..."
" Great..."

They had been waiting at the bus stop for a few minutes untill they got on a bus... and then they found the others... Amanda and Elena apologized but the other girls just laughed since they were used to their delays...

They went into each shop and bought a million things, such as bracelets, cosmetics , earrings , clothing items , scarves , CDs , DVDs and so on...

After hours of shopping they found a fast food restaurant and decided to have a quick meal! They ordered Hamburgers, soft drinks , salads and two pizzas! The place was gorgeous , full of teenagers , with uplifting music and lovely decoration...

All of a sudden, while Amanda was having some pizza, her mobile phone rang... She picked it up and heard a familiar voice... Yes, it was her mum.

"Hey sweetie! Where are you?" asked Mrs. Gilbert
"At a restaurant with my friends. What about you mommy?"
"I...I'm at Charles' "
"what a surprise!"
"Amanda..."
"Oh come on, you know I was just kidding!"
"Hahaha I know sweetie! So ... when are you gonna go home?"
"Soon, I guess..."
"Perfect! Sweetie would you mind hanging out with me and Charles tonight?"
"Excuse me?! Hahaha come on ,mommy, don't make me laugh that hard...!"
"I DIDN'T GET YOUR REACTION AMANDA GILBERT!"
"Hey ,mommy, calm down! What's wrong with you?"
"I'm sorry baby... There is something I need to tell you..."
"Ok... Is it important?"
"Extremely important!"
"Alright mum, see you later..."
"Charles' sister will give you a lift to Charles' house at 8pm... Don't be late please!"
"Bye mum!"
"Bye sweetie!"

Amanda kept on staring at her mobile phone screen for 3 seconds... Then she noticed that all of her friends were looking at her trying to figure out what was going on...

"What happened?" asked all the girls together
"It was my mum... She said there was something I needed to know"
"And what was it?
"I don't know yet...But come on, it can't be that bad..." she said and sighed "My mom can be really excessive at times...Let's go back to the food now!"
"Yeah, yeah!" shouted all the girls with excitement.

Amanda arrived home at 4 o'clock.

She layed on her bed for an hour to have some rest and then she repeated all the things she did in the morning. Since it was too early for her to wait for Charles' sister, she put her earphones in her ears and started listening to her favorite songs... She tidied up the room for a while and then she headed to the front door of the house.

Charles' sister appeared in time, greeted Amanda and drove her to Charles' house.

Five minutes later , when they were in front of the house , Amanda thanked the woman and walked to the door...

She took a deep breath and rang the doorbell...
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is the first part of the Chapter called ''The Announcement''. I'll update with the next part of the Chapter as soon as I get 2 comments!!! :) Comment and let me know your opinions on my fanfic <3

P.S. The names of the characters I used are randomly chosen