Status: updated when ever i can

The Fallen

chapter 3

Cyria's Pov:
I woke up in the new room. why am I still here i'm not so special.
'in the end as you fade into the night whoa' my phone began ringing.
''oi Cyria here''
''Cyria you need to come to denmark there is a problem we need to disscus'' my friend jade said she is one of the few fallen angels that actually survived being on earth instead of going to hell of back to heaven.
''okay which town?''
''Søborg'' ''kay be there in half an hour''
i ended the call and changed into the same clothes as I came in to earth seeing as only in those I can spread my wings. after my make up I put on the thing I hated a tiara seeing as I was a royal and a leader of the fallen now its required.
i stepped out of the door and took of I was flying halfway when I felt like a was pulled down.
i looked down to find kayden, jayy and dahvie all hanging onto my leg
''what the actual fuck guys'' I shouted angrily.
they smiled a goofy smile at me, and looked back down.
ignoring the idiots hanging onto my leg I sped up to be on time.
after another 20 minutes of flying we arrived in the town.
''okay uhm so you guys need to explain the hanging onto my leg and I'll explain my situation'' I told them sternly
''well w-'' Kayden started but got cut off by one of my fellow fallen ones ''aah Cyria you're here wonderfull'' I looked at her to find it was my auntie.
''uhm hi auntie Kate but uhm since when are you outcasted?''
''its a long story my dear come''
with that we walked to the house we had the meeting in and I got the best assignment ever!
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70099428 fallen angel outfit
sorry sorry i havent uploaded but i'm very busy please forgive me