Status: coming soon.

Whiskey Lullaby

One of Four

I picked up my bag off the floor and tossed it over my shoulder as I got up to get on the train. It'll be a six hour ride until I get to see Renee again after all these months. Joining the military wasn't my best idea in the world but at the time it seemed like it. I took my wallet out from my back pocket to look at the picture I have of her. A smile formes on my face as I looked down at the picture. My Renee. We've been together well over six years now. Everything about her to me is perfect. I put my wallet back in my pocket and decided to get some sleep its going to be a long ride home.

I was woken up by some shouting. I sat up startled. Confused for a second I realized I was back home in Wolverhampton. I quickly picked up my bag and got off the train before it started up again. It was surprising that no one was here to greet me. They don't know I'm back. My first priority is to go see Renee.

It took me thirty minutes to get to her house by taking a Taxi. I payed the driver before getting out. Renee had left the front door unlocked so I snuck in. The house was quiet.

"Renee?" I called out but no answer.

I set my bag down and headed for stairs. As I made my way upstairs I began to hear something. I couldn't quite make out what the noise was until I reached the top of the stairs.

The sounds of faint moans came from inside of Renee's bedroom. My heart began to beat faster. I can't be what I think. The door was partly cracked. I peaked in to see my worst nightmare coming true. The love of my life its in bed with a man who isn't me. My first reaction was a cry but that's not going to happen. Anger flashed threw me. I slammed the bedroom open causing a scream from Renee.

She grabbed the sheet trying to cover herself. Her eyes met mine. I could see nothing but guilt in her eyes.

"Liam," Renee whispered

The guy was looking at me confused. Renee got up from the bed and walked towards me. She tryed touching my cheek but I stopped her. Pain filled her eyes.

"How could you?" I asked

"Liam I'm so sorry, I didn't know if and when you were coming back," Renee

"So you sleep with someone else! I wrote you not even two weeks ago!"

"Liam please I'm sorry!"

"Sorry its going to work."

Tears fell down Renee's cheeks. It killed me to see her cry but she just ripped my heart into a million pieces. I had half a mind to kick that guys ass. What would that settle? Nothing.

"Goodbye," I whispered

I heard her yelling my name and telling me to come back. As soon as I got to my flat I broke down. My tears felt like they wouldn't stop.

|2 weeks|

I downed the rest of my bottle of Jack Daniels Whiskey. I threw the bottle off to the side not worrying about it breaking. I stood up from the couch and stumbled my way into the kitchen almost falling twice. In my cabinet I had another bottle of Whiskey. Four more bottles to be exact. I grabbed one opened it and took a big gulp.

A knock on the door of my flat startled me.

"Go away!" I managed to shout

"Liam open the door!" I heard Niall say from the other side of the door

"Its unlocked!"

Niall came bursting threw the door. His eyes widened when they saw me. I know I look like shit. I haven't showered, shaved or anything in a week.

"What the hell is wrong with you Liam?" Niall asked angry

"I caught her in bed with another man Niall! You don't understand I was going to ask her to marry me," my words slurred

"You haven't left your flat in two weeks except to buy Whiskey Liam, you'll kill yourself drinking to much."

"Then so be it! At least I'm drinking away her memory."

"Not necessarily, just please me and the boys are going out tonight come with us."

"I'm already wasted Niall."

"Still come with us."

"Fine I'll be ready in a while."

Niall slightly smiled. He left without another word. I don't like lying to Niall but it was the only way to get him to leave. I did shower, shave and clean myself up but I'm no going with them.

I went to my bedroom with all four bottles of my whiskey. Before drinking I took out a piece of paper and pen. I wrote a quick note. The last line saying 'I'll love her till I die' .

Two and a half bottles down. I began to feel dizzy and uneasy. That didn't stop me. Three bottles down. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I love her so much. I tryed getting up but it resulted me falling face down into my pillow. It was no use trying to get up because I had no strength to. My breathing became harder. I could feel my heart beat begin to slow. I smiled. I'll be with her again some day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww Liam ):
Hope you liked this one more to come (: