Status: Ongoing :D

One Story, Four Lives, and the Thing that Changed Them All

The Pudding Part: Part One

Fredrick was always a much better father than my actual one. He was literally the father I never had; and once my mom was gone, he became Mr. Mom. So when my dad had said "I'll be a more frequent person in your life" or whatever, it didn't matter. I already had a dad.

When I was younger and just starting to really become my own person, before Thea, I sometimes wished that my mom and Fredrick would just run off with Spence and I. But of course that never happened.

After Jake had broken up with me, I went from completely bitchy Amelia to overly nice and then finally reached normal...almost. Most of the bitchiness being taken out on Aiden so of course he had been overly obnoxious during those days.

But after what I can remember as a good month I was almost completely normal, and then dad came home. Announcing a formal Engagement Party that would be placed in the shortest time span ever. He said that the Queen of Pixies and King of Vampires would be joining together to put it on and also attend as they would the wedding. Which in my personal viewing of things then it felt like an apocalypse just waiting to happen.
**
I sat miserably on the couch in the living room, my head resting on my hand bored out of my mind. My dad was going all life lesson mode on Aiden and I. We sat on opposite sides of the couch. He kept saying I needed to sit up, so I'd slouch down more. Get closure to Aiden, so I would hug my side of the couch tighter. I loved my dad, I honestly did, but this was absolutely ridiculous. I know Aiden was only trying to help the situation by trying to be civil but that wasn't how we worked and he knew that. My father didn't.

And the awkwardness that was almost substantial within the room was horrible; the awkward turtle seemed to has taken up permanent residence and gay babies were being born all over the world. I just wish my dad had hired someone to do this for him, because honestly he sucked at it and he knew it too. The way he stood and the look in his eye honestly spoke every word for him, he might as well have just sent us off. Aiden and I would have been able to pull it off, we're good actors..I guess.

After a good two hours of trying and not receiving any improvement he finally gave up, sending us off. Muttering something about how we were immature and just needed to grow up. Really? Did he not see the the situation he had his daughter in?

**

"You know, you could be easier on him." Aiden said rudely storming into the kitchen.

"What?" I said my mouth full of pudding.

"Your dad!" I set my pudding down on the counter calmly, looking at him without any emotion.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"You just did, but yeah." I glared.

"Why are you defending him? You're part of this fucked up situation, don't you want to be able to choose who you marry? Who has your kids? Because in all honestly I would love that, but I don't get it. I get you." Aiden just stared at me not saying anything, so I picked my pudding back up and started eating it. I turned to the refrigerator pulling the whip cream can out and squirting some into my little cup. I turned back to face him, "I mean, I honestly would have thought you would have more to object to. But no, you sat there as cool a... a fucking cucumber just going with everything he said. Why?"

"I- I just... there's no getting out of this Amelia. You're going to have to settle with the idea some day." Is what his lips read, but all I heard was "Blah blah blah I'm a stupid asshole, I lick dirty hobo faces, you should throw some of your pudding at me!" I glanced from the pudding cup in my hand to Aiden and then back again, before finally just taking a big glob and hitting him with it.

Aiden's face was priceless, he was halfway through a sentence and everything just stopped. He wiped a bit of it off his chin looking at it and then me.

"Really?" he said raising his eyebrows at me. I nodded not really having a reply. It had kinda just happened. "How do you seem to do that? Turn every serious situation in something as ridiculous as jelly?"

"Jelly is not a word you should be saying."

"Well I just did."

"Well you shouldn't." For some odd reason I just then realized we were walking around the Island as if we were dueling. "What're we-" I was suddenly assaulted with a shower of whipped cream from the can I had left on the counter. "Nu-uh!"

"Uh-huh." he said in his husky man voice. I threw the rest of my g at him, racing him to the fridge for another pudding cup. Pudding and whip cream was everywhere before we knew, it mixed in with laughter.

"Your husky man voice is really sexy," I said, butterflies blooming in my tummy as he used it again.

"So you think I'm sexy?"

"I so did not say that!" I giggled.

"Au contrare, you sooooo did!" He said as he walked closer to me.

"What're yo-" Aiden didn't let me finish as he pushed me against the island.

"Cat got your tongue?" I glared. "Obviously." he said rolling his eyes before kissing me. 'Well that's odd..' I thought as he snaked his arms around my waist. I kissed him back at first, only to come to realization of who I was kissing and pulled away.

"What're you doing?" I asked looking at him oddly.

"Kissing you..?" He asked as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Okay, who are you? What time period have you come from? And what did you do with the present Aiden?"

"Seriously Aims? You could totally just forget everything and make out with me, but instead you prefer to question it?" He asked. His hands clenching down on my sides, gripping my T-shirt, and then loosening a bit.

"No. I mean yes. I mean, you're going all The Doct-" I couldn't finish my sentence.. again, as he kissed me, again. 'What the fuuuck!' I seriously just needed to go with it. Aimes you need this. "If you...go back...to being...assy...then.....I'm gonna...kick you...in the...nuts...super....hard." I said in between heated kisses. He chuckled into the kiss before moving his lips - his really hot and perfect lips might I ad- to my jawline. His kisses moving down and onto my neck, so many thoughts ran through my head at that moment it was ridiculous. An idea, one of the few coherent ones, popped into my head. I grinned, his lips still on my throat, and reached behind me, grabbing the abandoned whip cream off the island and spraying him all over his perfect hair and face. All that came out was air and the liquid cream, by the affect was similar.

"What the fuck!" He yelled pulling away and looking at me.

"What?" I asked playing dumb. I giggled and gave him a weird look as he half growled at me.

"You're not getting away with that." He said grabbing the pudding and covering me. I kissed him hard before play fully licking some whip cream and pudding off of his cheek. I kissed along his jaw sucking on the food contents and then moving down his neck, I found his sweet spot and he moaned.

"You're such a horn-dog." I laughed looking at him, and kissing his lips.

"Well I am a guy." I started laughing before running off to another part of the kitchen.

"Hmm..what else should we add to this fun?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"You. Sex. Lot's of things. Hey we could even get Avery in on this if that's what you like," he grinned. He listed more off as he walked towards me. I ran off again slipping on some left over pudding and dropping to the floor, soon followed by Aiden as he made the same mistake. We started laughing hysterically, I turned to my side to look at him. I don't know why I never tried to get along with him, we always had fun when we did get along and truly he was gorgeous. Aiden's laughing stopped as he looked turned and looked at me, his eyes full of laughter and joy. "What?" He asked when he realized I was just staring at him.

"Oh..uhm" I cleared my throat. "I don't know."

"You're really pretty, you know that?" I blushed under my pudding covered face. I took my hand wiping some remaining pudding off his face and eating it.

"Mhmm." I said closing my eyes. Reopening my eyes Aiden was closer than he had been before, the space between us becoming smaller and smaller. Slowly he came close his lips brushing against mine with slight hesitation for reasons I didn't understand. I closed my eyes before I grew the confidence and kissed his perfectly soft lips. Aiden rolled on top of me one hand holding my cheek and the other propping himself up.

My hands played with the hair at the base of his neck, my mind losing touch with everything horrible from the last few months. Well, it wasn't really horrible just stressful, but the thoughts still weren't there. The only thing I was focused on was the way Aiden's lips felt against mine and how great this felt.

The door to the kitchen opened but it was only faint as my mind was barely focused on it.

"Oh..oh..Uh I'll just..." Aiden pulled away from me and I looked past him to see my father.

"Oh my god dad. I am so.."

"No, no it's fine. I just was just going to pick up my sandwich..and..maybe you guys could actually get along tomorrow then?" I shook my head coming to realization of what just happened. I looked at Aiden before slipping from under him and standing. "And clean up the kitchen? I don't want to have to give Consuela another raise."

"I..I.." I started my eyes darting everywhere but the two men in the room, I heard Aiden scuttle to his feet. "Uh..I..." I let out a deep breath before hurriedly walking out of the kitchen.

***

Later that day The Maine's cover of Def Leppard's Pour Some Sugar On Me blasted through the speakers in my room. I was cleaning my room through my frustration of everything going on, although my room really didn't need to be cleaned. I put a pair of shoes away and pulled my comforter back and everything was decent. For now, at least.

No one was really home, Fredrick took Thea to the park after I promised I'd watch Tangled with her later that night, Spence and Aiden were off doing something. Probably playing video games in the man cave, and Avery was off with Grace because she needed help on something for Chemistry.

I stood from my seat at my desk ready to walk to the radio and turn it off. The lyrics from the song only reminding me of what just happened between me and Aiden only hours ago; Avery would have a fit if she found out about it. There was a knock on my door so I quickly turned the volume down and walked over pulling it open.

"Heya Ai-Vinny!" I shook my head shocked to see him there. "Wh-what're you? What're you doing here?"

"Well, Spencer called inviting me to play Call of Duty with him and Aiden. And I.." He paused looking at the ground.

"And you...came up to talk to your Ex?"

"Well, no. I mean yes, but not about us."

"Yeah..."

"It's not! It's about Avery," I looked at him seeing where this was going.

"Okay seriously! If you're going to-"

"I think we should all plan her a surprise party. Nobody's brought her birthday up and its like next week. We usually do something for all of us so when it popped into my mind I thought I would come talk to you."

"Oh..." I stepped out of my room closing the door. "What were you thinking?" I had Vinny follow me into the living room, he talked to me about the few ideas that he had but as good as they were there weren't many. Thea and Fredrick got back as our conversation started to reach a peak, Fredrick ran and made us some coffee while I started Tangled.

"So, we let everyone know after we have everything set?"

"Yeah, and me and some of the other girls will take her out that morning for some girl time and so we can spoil her while you and the guys...?" I raised an eyebrow shifting Thea who sat in my lap.

"Set everything up and make sure everything's right."

"Yes, I'll call around and stuff. Text you the details, run it by everyone and make you a list of what you'll need to do that day. I know I can trust you with a list, unlike Aiden and Spencer. So don't let them distract you." He nodded.

"What about Aiden and Spencer distracting people?" Aiden asked as him and Spence walked over.

" Hey Vinny, I thought you were going to come hang out with us?"

"Yeah I was but..."

"Avery," I said, smiling

"So you know?" Aiden raised an eyebrow, I looked at him confused.

"Yeah, she's my best friend. Of course I know."

"Nice one Vin!" Aiden smacked him on the back. Vinny glared at him, but I couldn't understand why.

"Well, thanks for talking to me Aim." Vinny said standing.

"Now, to the man cave!" Aiden fist pumped the air. "After food." I rolled my eyes.

Boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying this. I'm enjoying re-writing and such. Man, the stuff that we wrote in 7th grade......God why did you not help us?
Anyway, have a great day guys!
xx