Status: Extra cheesy story but I've been too quiet lately. RATED R FOR SUGGESTIVE DESCRIPTIONS. But you should know that considering Ashley Purdy is involved.

Synthetic Love

Synthetic Love

Ashley watched from the bed, taking a drag from his cigarette as Grace pulled on her clothes. He lost count how many times he's watch this scene, how many times they fucked after a break-up and how many times he took her back because the sex was so fucking satisfying. The way her face contorted in pleasure as he squeezed her throat, slamming his hips into hers, growling in ecstasy or the way her body bent as he pushed her face into the pillow, taking away the innocence in her eyes as he took what he wanted from behind. Even now the thoughts of it made his body itch. He loved the control. He was always in control when it came to them being an item. But lately he's been losing control and she's been wondering off in search of something else that he wasn't even sure what it was but he hated the feeling.
He pulled himself out from under the covers, bogie still hanging from his lips as he pulled on his boxers and pants, looping his belt through them just as she started pulling her shirt on. He placed the stub in an empty liquor bottle,
"Do you need a ride home?"
"That would be nice after all." She stated softly but there was still venom in her voice.
No matter how many times he fixed a break up with a good hard fuck, he felt like it only pushed them further apart from each other. As they walked out the door to the hotel room, he draped an arm across her shoulder and as they walked the action was more than just uncomfortable for them and the car ride was silent. She wouldn't even look at him despite the markings he left on her neck and shoulders. He carried the same and more on his back. He shivered remembering the feeling of her warmth surrounding his member and as he pushed deeper how she dug her pretty little nails into his back, dragging them as he moved. Oh he was addicted to her moans and love bites, how she would lift her bottom to grind her hips into his, Oh! It drove him crazy when she did that. He'd usually take the moment to wrap his hands around her abdomen and engulf himself in her perky tanned C-cup breasts leaving only his hips to move against her.
He pulled into the driveway of her home and unlocked the car doors, they both got out at the same time and he trailed behind her as they walked to her front door. She opened it and went to step inside but he cleared his throat, pulling her into him by the hand and looking down at her with half-shut eyes, he smirked.
She seemed to sigh, lifting her head up to meet his lips. He pushed his lips against hers and wrapped a hand in her wavy hair, grabbing a fistful as their tongues twisted around each other and her hands slipped into his butt pockets. As they pulled away he bit her lower it, tugging on it slightly before letting it slip from his teeth.
She licked her lips, blushing slightly before she spoke, "This is the last time you understand me. I can't be doing this anymore."
He grabbed her chin, looking at her, "Last time, I swear. I'll be a good boy." He winked. He dipped his head for another kiss but she placed a finger on his lips, she closed her eyes and gave herself a smile before prying herself from his arms, "Are you gonna invite me in?" He called after her.
She answered by slamming the door to her small house. He shook his head, laughing to myself as he hopped back into his car.

~~

If you couldn't have guessed by now, they did not last as long as any of them hoped and this time no "make up" fuck was made. Ashley picked up a binge drinking habit and the band noticed how short-tempered he became. Not a night went by where he wasn't fucking some bimbo and then kicking her out the same night. He was a wreck and Grace? Her thrill of a love life with a rock-star cooled down, she got a job at her local Starbucks and takes online courses. She met a nice fellow but something was holding her back. Always something was holding her back. It didn't help that she had a matching tattoo with him and his name tattooed with it. She thought that they just might be together forever and that she just might be the girl he decides to settle down with.
Ya know, people still come up to her. Rather to call her a whore, accuse her of cheating on him, or to ask about him in general. Not all of them were cruel to her, a lot of them were actually sorry for her because they too thought Ashley changed his ways just for her. Now instead of receiving sweaty hugs and a big sloppy kiss after shows, she's wiping crumbs and coffee from small wooden tables. She did try to make things a little easier by deleting her Facebook and changing her numbers but it didn't do much to ease her mind. In fact, Andy got in touch with her not too long ago. He called her new number and with her permission arranged for them to meet at the coffee shop she worked at. She greeted him with a kiss on the cheek and they sat in a corner. They started off casually before Andy pulled her arm towards him to stare at the tattoo on her forearm.
He smiled slightly, "He got his covered up ya know.. a couple of weeks after."
She yanked her arm away from him, as if the statement burned her. He sighed and wasted no time in complaining and explaining the emotional condition of his band mate.
"If you could just-"
"I have to get back to work." She stood up.
"Grace-"
"Goodbye Andy."
She didn't see him for a couple of months after that. But he never really spoke to her, almost as if he started to pretend he didn't know her but just the sound of the way he would order his coffee from her was a clear sign that the two knew each other. She started to wonder why he even still came. Andy felt like he just came to make sure she was still there.. Just in case Ashley might really need it and he was right to do so because Ashley did.

Ashley was in a cranky mood and the boys were getting really concerned when instead of the sounds of fucking coming from Ashley's hotel room it was usually silence or really loud music. He took less of a care in his appearance no longer caring for his glamour and make up and resorting back to boot-cut jeans and v-necks like when he worked in that tattoo parlor so many years ago. He got more irritated at regular band practices before they would begin recording an album. He liked to argue and he liked to get drunk but was never in a party mood. Especially when they were in Grace's hometown.
"I can't remember what Jake wanted." Andy grumbled as they parked in the Starbucks that he knew all to well.
"Er, what does he usually get? Vanilla decaf right?" Ashley ruffled a hand through his hair as he climbed out the car. He looked up at the Starbucks and shook the unsettling feeling out of his body. The boys walked in together and the smell of all the different types of coffee assaulted their lungs and seemed to wake em up just a bit more.
"I NEED TWO SKINNY VANILLAS." The voice was rough from cigarettes but held just the right amount of high-pitched feminism and THAT was the voice that sent Ashley head over heals. But when he heard it he was baffled and his eyes rested on the short female in the green apron and matching visor that couldn't contain the messy bun of her wavy dark hair whose ends were now dyed blue. Her eyes were still beautifully rimmed darkly in cat-eye liner and her lips coated in red lipstick. Even with the tired look on her pale face she was still the most gorgeous women Ashley Purdy has ever seen. But his lip quivered and he choked. He felt like punching Andy square in the face as he stood there, gazing at Grace with a hard look. She brushed a lock of hair out of her face, closing the cash register before she locked eyes with them. Her body visibly stiffened and she began to shake.
"I can't believe you fucking did this." Ashley hissed between his clenched teeth, "You knew!" He glared at him.
Andy looked at him then nodded towards Grace, "Look."
Ashley brought himself to look back at her direction to see her putting down the visor and removing her apron. She stepped around the counter and stood frozen for a moment, her eyes feeling warm. She sniffled as she wiped her face of the tears she felt coming down but she shook her head and let her feet take her to him as she flew across the Starbucks and flew into his open arms. He clasped them around her and let out a sob, something that he needed. He needed to cry. He needed to cry because he spent so long pretending like he didn't throw away the greatest thing life has ever handed him.
They reached for each other and he squeezed her, sniffling as he kissed the top of her head, "Sh.. Sh... I got you... I got you." He stroked her head as he looked up to the ceiling, taking a deep breath and sniffling before kissing the top of her head again as she nestled against his chest. "I got you... I got you." He continued to coo as his own tears disappeared into her hair and they rocked against each other.
"Don't leave me ever again." She whimpered into his chest, grabbing fistfuls of his shirt, "Never leave me."
He held her head close to his chest, "Never baby. Never."
♠ ♠ ♠
Was that cheesy enough for you? Hah. I've been too quiet lately and managed to write this mess up last night. Thanks for reading. Sorry I'm not to familiar with Starbucks talk ^^''