Status: Active (:

Nothing Personal

But We Always Have Fun

Due to Paul picking Zayn up at the police station, he ordered there be no more dates and two days later he called a meeting. The boys and girls all took separate cabs to the building where Paul said to meet. Xenia was still missing and it was making the girls really nervous. They boys didn’t know what tot make of the situation but they believed it was best if they told Paul, which the girls told them not to do.
“Good morning ladies.” Paul said smiling at them lightly to not seem rude. They were the first ones there and murmured a good morning to him. All of them sat on one side of the table leaving the chair closest to Paul empty.
It was starting to get awkward with them must sitting there saying nothing, but soon the boys waked in, laughing and seeming to have a good time.
Terra slammed her head on the table. “You okay, Sara love?” Louis asked taking a seat.
“Its Terra.” Bailey glared at him.
“At least take the time to your girlfriends name!” Niall laughed winking at Bailey.
“At least take the time to flirt with your own girlfriend.” Miranda stared at Niall then winked sarcastically. Niall sat back feeling uncomfortable. Liam cleared his throat, slightly embarrassed by Miranda’s actions.
“Oh-kay.” Paul said awkwardly, noticing the extreme tension between them all, “Lets get started,” then pointed to the empty chair, “where’s Xenia?” he asked them.
“Uh…” Annabel said quietly. The girls stared at the boys, wordlessly pleading with them not to say anything.
Liam sighed, avoiding their loaded looks and turned to Paul. “She’s-”
“She’s taking a shit!” Miranda blurted out before he could say anything. Paul made a disgusted face, they boys sharing a similar one.
“Oh my gosh.” Bailey whispered bending her head and rubbing her forehead. 

“Yeah!” Terra encouraged, giving Miranda a light nod, “she has some bad diarrhea.” Harry and Louis were trying their hardest not to burst out laughing.
Bailey noticed the door handle jiggling and sighed, “Oh! Look, there she is!”
Everyone turned toward the door, awaiting to see a very hung-over Xenia, but all they got was an overly ecstatic Dylan. “Hey Guys! How’s it going! You all look Beautiful! He yelled, rubbing his nose and looking at the boys.
“Oh shit.” Bailey mumbled.
They looked at Dylan suspiciously. “Are you alright?” Paul causally spoke. “Yeah, he’s fine.” Bailey cover up for him.
Dylan walked around the table and sat down, then reached across the table to high five Zayn. “That’s for staying classy motherfucker!”
Zayn awkwardly closed palms with Dylan. The room fell silent and Dylan looked around. “Oh, damn you guys waiting for me?”
Paul scoffed “We never wait for you Dylan, you never come to the meetings.”
Dylan roughly itched his nose. “Not true! I came to that one.”
Paul stood, “Anyways, lets begin.”
Louis began to interrupt Paul with “But what out-” Then dropped it when Terra roughly kicked him under the table.
“Back to what I was saying, The Dates.” The room fell silent. “My thoughts exactly.” Paul statistically said, “Where shall we begin? Hmm? How about Liam and Miranda!” Liam’s face turned red. Paul picked up a magazine and read: “Liam and Miranda's public date this week literally took a spill for the worst! It started off great, Liam seemed to go the whole nine yards to please Miranda, but it looked like she’s not that easy. It’ll take a lot more than a cliche checkered blanket and a couple of tasty sandwiches to win this girl over. Maybe lover boy Liam took it a little too far when he tried to go in for a smooch. Poor boy, always ends up in the wrong end of the pool, or in this case pond.” Paul didn’t show them the display of humiliating photos plastered all over the article, he knew they would eventually see them on the internet and didn't want to waste time.
Dylan began laughing.
“You find this funny?” Paul asked, his eyebrows puckering in irritation and confusion.
“Well yeah!” he laughed and slapped Miranda on the back, who was sitting right next to him, “No one messes with this cold hearted bitch.” Miranda glared at him, but he was too out of it to notice.

Paul ignored him, realizing his input was total crap, “Do you mind telling me what happened? Whats wrong with a simple kiss?”

Miranda scoff and snapped her fingers. “Um no, you have to earn this!” She gestured to her body that was being squeezed into her white dress.

“Like so many others before you.” Terra said in a bitchy tone.

“Shut up Terra, you don’t even know you lesbian!”

Terra leaned over to get closer to Miranda. “Fuck you only Xenia can say that!”

Dylan interjected. “Terra, we all know you a lesbian.”

Paul put up his hands. “That's enough.” The room fell silent. The boys awkwardly looked around the room.

Paul impatiently sighed, and turned the page of the magazine and continued reading, “I'm pretty sure a quiet night out on the city was what bailey was expecting, but like always, Harry kept her one her toes. Then completely left her hanging. This was possibly the worst public heartbreak since Wyanona and Johnny! The couple seemed to be enjoying themselves quite well, Bailey was pretty much hanging on his arm the whole night. But as soon as she let go, what do we find? Harry romancing it up with another Hottie at the bar. And were not the only ones whop noticed, oh no, Bailey got on eyeful and left the venue quicker than the shutter of our cameras. When Harry tried to explain himself, she was not having it. Poor Bailey. It seems like these two love birds are having trouble in paradise.”

Bailey and Harry's mouths both dropped open.

“That's not what happened!” They both said.

“That girl wasn't even that hot!” Harry yelled.

Bailey shook her head. “Seriously Harry, that's all you have to say?” Then they both began to yell at one another.

“You didn’t even apologize-”

“Apologize for what?”

“You're so full of yourself!”

“Stop!” Paul yelled.

Dylan chuckled. “I can sense the sexually tension, well at least from one side.” He jabbed his thumb at Harry.

Paul cleared his throat. “That doesn’t even matter! Lets talk about Zayn's date!”

Zayn growled lowly “Xenia was there too!”

Paul threw up his hands. “Really? Well where is she now!” He took heavy breaths to calm himself. “You know what, were not going to go into the detail of their date. Louis, Niall you guys and Terra and Annabel no longer have to go on your dates.”

Terra let out a sigh of relief, Louis did the same and shouted. “Thank God!”

Annabel raised her hand and let out a “Praise Jesus.”

While Niall lowered his head.

“Whats you problem mate?” Louis asked.

“Well its just that I had a great night planned.”

Dylan who had seemed to have fallen asleep raised his head. “I'm free tonight.”

Before the room could get anymore awkward, Xenia entered. Everyone turned to the door to look at her as she stood, holding the door open wearing a surprised look. Xenia noticed the redness growing in Paul's face.

Before he could explode on her, she spoke up. “You will no believe the traffic in this city.”

“Sit. Down.” Paul sternly said the clenched teeth.

Xenia fully entered the room now.

“Who in the hell dressed you up?” Miranda shouted and gestured towards Xenia new and expensive outfit.

Xenia smiled cheekily and spun around for everyone. “You like?”

Miranda stared at the her enviously, “Do you know how much that jacket cost?”

Xenia looked down and felt the tan leather material of the jacket, “Nope.”

“It cost more that your soul!” Miranda brushed her fingers threw her hair in frustration.

“Well that’s not much!” Dylan shouted, but only the boys seemed to notice.

“Oh-my-hurricane Katrina, are those the new Jimmy Choos?” Annabel cried gesturing to Xenia’s new shoes.

“Um I dunno, but check this shit out!” Xenia pulled down her sleeve revealing the large diamond studded bracelet on her wrist. “Imagine how much I could get for this on the black market.”

Miranda stood up and roughly grabbed her wrist, “What? No. You cant sell this.”

Xenia brushed her off, “Psshh, don’t worry sweetie, he told me he'd buy me the world.”

“Who?” all of the girl asked, getting out of their seats and running to surround her.

“Does he like catholic girls?” Bailey asked urgently.

“Oh, he likes all girls,” Xenia smirked, “I'm lookin' at you Terra.”

“Wait,” Paul interrupted, “Who are you talking about?”

“Uh, well...” Xenia said slowly, pushing past the girls and leaned up against a chair, “I think I've met 'the one'.”

Zayn gave her a confused look, “Is this the one you left me for two days ago?”

“You left for two days?” Paul asked irritated.

“Uh...” Xenia hesitated, “Irrelevant. And Zayn yes. A million times yes.” She sighed longingly.

“Whoa.” Miranda said.

“He must be something to have Xenia this high strung” Annabel said.

“Ohhhh!” Dylan squealed. “Dish!”

Xenia lit up, going into full girl mode. “Okay Okay! Well his name is Tom, and oh! Let me tell you hes amazing. Everything about him is like... a gift. Sent form God himself. His laugh is so freaking adorbs! I could listen to it for days...Hes one of those tall, dark, and handsome fellows...and God he plays that part perfectly. But he has these wonderfully blue eyes...that just...the hypnotize me and let me tell you...they make me do the dirtiest things.”

The boys all seemed extremely uncomfortable, but the girls, including Dylan, all urged her to continue.

“Dude! Where do I start?” Xenia gushed, “I’m still sore.”

“Wow! Really?” Paul asked appalled.

Xenia rolled her eyes, “Okay fine.” and the girls, plus Dylan, huddled around Xenia, speaking in hushed voices. Xenia whispered and the girls listened intently. Paul looked at the boys with a discussed expression.

Their attention was draw back to the huddle thought when Annabel cried. “Oh good lord.”

Xenia laughed and nodded. “Yup this big.” She gestured with her hands.

“That's like two and a half five dollar foot longs!” Miranda yelled.

“How are you not dead?” Bailey squealed covering her blushing cheeks.

“That's disgusting.” Terra growled.

“Wow way the kill the mood Terra.” Dyaln whined. Paul cleared his throat.

The group turn to him. “If you girls are done?” Paul said.

“Well for now.” Xenia sighed.

“Yeah, I don’t even want to know. Look there are some fans down stairs and I think it'd be good if you all went down and looked like loving couples.” Paul sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY GUYS!! sorry we haven't been on lately like at all!!
we'll try to be more ON IT.

ALSO!!! Please, you guys do not take offense to anything we write. It's all for fun and none of this is meant to be bad.

so with that being said, hope you like the chapter!! tell us what you think!! and stay classy motherfuckers.