Status: Active (:

Nothing Personal

No Matter Where We Are

“I can't believe you did that Harry!” Bailey finally exploded when they were all safely inside the elevator going to their suites.

Harry who was on the other side of the tiny space, looked around confused, “Uh, what?”

“You know what!” Bailey accused frustrated.

“Um, no. No I don’t.” Harry said getting annoyed.

Bailey was about to blow a fuse, but thankfully Xenia saved Harry.

“Calm down kitties,” she soothed Bailey and everyone else because you could cut the tension with a knife, “I think I know what you all need.”

“Which is?” Louis asked.

“Lets get fucked up.” Xenia smiled.

“You've been gone for two days,” Terra said, “of course we need to get fucked up.”

“Wow.” Xenia said, “We finally agree on something.”

Zayn rolled his eyes, “How are we supposed to throw a party when we know no one?”

“Bitch, back up the attitude,” Xenia snapped at him, “and don’t worry about it, Mama Xenia gots the hook up.”

“Okay, wheres it gonna be at?” Bailey said.

“I have it all planned out, just meet me in room 619 and bring your party hats.”

The boys looked at each other.

“What if we don’t have 'party hats'.” Liam asked.

Xenia snorted and the girls laughed.

“Dude, its an American things,” Terra said.

“Don't worry about it, hun.” Annabel added.

The girls got out of the elevator and went into their suite, going to their own sections and rooms to get ready. Xenia sent out a mass text to mostly everyone in her contacts, she even grabbed Miranda's phone because she knew Miranda has good taste in men. Xenia grabbed a dress from her closet and threw it on. It was a short, skin thigh purple dress, the top half as lace and went around her right shoulder. She left her hair down in loose bouncy curls, and touched upon her make up, making it darker.

“I'll see you hoes ina bit, okay?”

Xenia yelled as she slipped on some lacy purple heels that matched her dress.

“You're leaving?” Bailey asked from the bathroom they shared, she was barley doing her hair.

“Yahh, I gotta got get the beer, fucker.” She said to Bailey, “Remember to be at room 619 by 10.' Then she got up and left eh room.

About an hour later all the girls were mostly done. Bailey had straightened her hair and left her make up simple with only mascara and eyeliner. She wore a simple lime green dress that covered her shoulders and went down to her mid thigh.

Miranda wore her hair in a braid falling down her right shoulder and put one mascara and her lips painted a bright red shade. Her dress was the same outstanding color of her lips, a silk, skin thigh number with embroidered jewels on her chest.

Terra looked like she had began drinking at ten am. Her hair was pulled back into a messy bun, her make up was dark around her eyes, already smudged. Her dress was short and black, and extremly revealing.

“What the fuck are you wearing?” Miranda said when she walked into the room.

“What?” she asked looking down at herself.

“You look like you should be giving it away on a street corner.” Bailey aid wide eyed.

Terra rolled her eyes, “Fuck you guys, that’s what I was going for.:”

Before the silence could get any more awkward Annabel walked into the room, her long curly hair flowing over her golden dress.

“Okay guys, lets for. Xenia is waiting for us.” She said.

When Liam heard the door close behind the girls leaving he turned to the guys.

“I don’t think this is a good idea.” he said bluntly, “We have a concert tomorrow.”

“Come on mate,” Louis sighed, “When do we get to party while were on tour?”

“Never, that’s the point.” Liam stressed.

Niall stood up from the bed, “Liam, I think you should calm yourself. I'm sure there’s not even going to be that many people.”

“At least we know they’ll be hot girls.” Louis added.

Zayn looked at him through a mirror, “Why do you care?”

Harry laughed, “Not important, Zayn. The point is I'm throbbing,” he pointed to his pants, “and were going.”

“Fine, fine.” Liam fave in, “But please control you drinking.”

All of the guys murmured an agreement and left for the party.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Lovely Ladies and Gentlemen!! here's another chapter! see! we are doing good (:

have a great day and amazing week!

Subscribe and comment? we love to hear what you guys think!!