Status: Active (:

Nothing Personal

This Is Where We Fall In Love Right?

"Okay boys," Paul huddled the boys of One Direction around him, "Over there, sitting at that table, is the group of girls that you will be spending the next couple months with. Go say hello and make a good impression. I have yet to meet these lovely ladies myself, so do try to be on your best behavior. Just please, boys, do not give them any reason to complain to management. We want this to work."

The boys gave him a look.

"What do you mean you haven't met them?" Liam said worriedly, "Aren't we supposed to know what we are getting into?"

Their manager laughed, "Well… we do know that they are very american."

The boys all laughed along with him, as he straightened up.

"What does that tell us though?" Louis asked.

"That they're easy." Harry said wiggling his eyebrows.

Zayn laughed, "Their bimbos."

"They have no morals or decency?" Niall added.

Paul rolled his eyes at the boys, "Just take a moment to compose yourselves, they are waiting for you. I'll be right back."

Harry waved him off laughing, "Alright, Paul. No worries here! We'll work out a game plan!"

When paul finally walked away the boys huddled into a group once again, making sure to have the table of girls in their sights.

"So what do you thinl, mates?" Zayn said smiling.

They weren't being secretive at all, in fact it was very obvious what they were doing. But the girls weren't paying attention, one was on her phone, two were talking casually, and the other two were eating.

"Well they are good looking." Liam said shrugging his shoulders.

"I say we have some fun with them this tour, eh guys?" Harry suggested, raising his eyebrows.

"They are american…" Louis says slowly.

"Where's the fun in that?!" Niall says, "What if we just go on tour with them and have as little contact as possible. You know, not make things difficult?"

They guys were silent, taking in his words, then burst out laughing.

"Wow, niall." Harry said.

"It's like you don't know us at all." Zayn slapped a hand on his back, "Now come on boys, lets go have some fun."

The boys disbanded and began walking towards the table the girls were seated at, taking random seats in-between them.

"So boys…" the girl on the right side of Liam and at the edge of the table started, "Did you like what you saw?"

They all lightly chuckled and passed loaded glances at one another.

"Yeah…" Liam responded awkwardly, "So I'm Liam. And this is Zayn, Niall, Louis and Harry." Each of the boys waved as he said their names.

"Oh, cool. I'm Xenia." she said nodding her head, then went back to eating.

"Uh… nice to meet you." They all said.

"What are your names, beautifuls?" Louis question to the others.

One of the girls groaned and rolled her eyes, pushing her light brown hair away from her face.

"What was that, sweet?" Louis asked.

"Tera." She mumbled turning towards the girls on her phone.

"I'm Bailey." A squeaky voice said, it was a brown haired girl across from Xenia, next to Niall.

"Nice to meet you, Bailey." Niall smiled at her, she smiled back.

"Get it in!" Xenia yelled at her, making her cheeks flush red and Xenia laugh harder.

Harry laughed also, due to Niall blushing the same way.

"And you are?" Louis asked the blonde.

"I'm Annabel." she said, her southern accent taking control.

The guys laughed at her amused, asking her to speak some more.

"Y'all are so immature. It's really no big deal." she said rolling her eyes.

"She sings like a black woman." Xenia whispered to Liam. Bailey snorted hearing her.

Annabel glared at her, also hearing what she said, mainly because she wasn't really that quiet.

"And you?" Louis said to the girl still on her phone. She didn't answer and Annabel nudged her a bit.

"Hey." was all she said, still not looking away from her screen.

"Miranda, stop texting." Bailey said, slightly embarrassed.

She looked up a bit, annoyance displayed on her face, "Hey, I'm Miranda." and went back to texting.

Xenia leaned in to look over Liam at Miranda, who was sitting right next to him, "Miranda, what are you doing on your phone? You have no friends. You're a bitch."

Miranda slammed her hand on the table, slowly turning towards Xenia, "You know what, Xenia?" her voice menacing.

"Come at me, bro." Xenia invited, opening her arms.

"Whoa…" Liam said lifting his hands a little, not wanting to be in the middle of them.

"Come on guys," Bailey said from her seat, "Let's not fight."

"Yeah, let's just hug it out." Tera suggested.

"Keep your lesbian hands off me, Tera!" Xenia screamed holding her hands up.

"Fuck you, Xenia!" Tera screamed back.

Xenia stood up, "Yahh, you would like that!"

Miranda stood up also, "You people have issues." then snapped her fingers, walking away.

"Not like your daddy issues!" Xenia yelled back at her retreating form.

She stopped and turned back to her, eyes narrowed, "You take that back or I swear I'll run over a cat and give you the remains."

Xenia gasped.

"You monster!" Harry breathed appalled.

"I agree with curly haired fuck!" Xenia yelled, pointing at Harry.

"Yeah! Wait, what?" Harry looked at her.

"If my momma was here, she'd already beaten y'all." Annabel said.

"You know what, Hannah Montana?! No one gives a shit!" Xenia told her, still yelling.

"Oh my lord." Bailey began apologizing, "I am so sorry you guys had to see this. I'm leaving." she got up to leave.

"No you aren't." Xenia said, blocking her way.

"Xenia. Please, just move." Bailey whined.

"Never!" Xenia yelled again, grabbing her around her shoulders and pulling her backwards.

"Oh god!" Bailey gasped desperately, "She's touching me!"

Xenia laughed evilly, "I have her hostage!" She pulled Bailey out the doors doing a jerk off motion with her free hand, Bailey yelling frantically.

The rest of the girls left quickly after that. All of them were embarrassed and completely peeved.

The guys were just left there in complete shock. They refused to believe what just happened or that it was even real.

Paul walked up to them as soon as he noticed the girls were gone.

"So, how'd it go?" he asked smiling.

"Are they serious?" Liam asked narrowing his eyes in confusion.

"Was that staged?" Niall mused, "Please tell me it was.

"What?" Paul questioned, the smile now replace with a worried scowl.

"The girls..." Harry said slowly.

"They're bloody insane!" Zayn finished Harry's thought.

Paul laughed, "What did you think when I said American?"

"Well I thought they were lovely." Louis chuckled, taking a fry from Bailey's left tray and shrugging.