Status: Active (:

Nothing Personal

We Can Always Pretend Though

It was the day of the interview and it was already time for the first couple to go up on stage.

"Zayn, let's go get Xenia." Paul said leading the way out of their makeup room, down the hall to the girls'.

Paul knocked on their door and Annabel opened it just a crack, checking who it was before opening it all the way.

"Come on in, y'all." she smiled waving them in and threw a wink at Zayn, "Xenia! Your Prince Charmin's here to sweep you away!" she yelled closing the door.

"Leo?!" Xenia asked hopefully from her station, pulling away from the mirror, only to see it was just Paul and Zayn, "Oh…" her shoulders fell in disappointment as she went back to applying blush to her cheeks.

Paul internally groaned as he pushed Zayn in front of him.

"Well," he said walking up to her, Zayn stood awkwardly between them, "Did you get to know each other pretty well last night?"

Both Xenia and Zayn stopped to look at each other through the mirror, "What?"

"What do you mean get to know each other?" Xenia asked slowing putting her brush down and turned to face him.

"Oh my goodness… Really?" Paul said staring at them sternly, "Did anyone bother to get to know their partner?" he asked loudly.

The whole room went silent.

"This is going to be a complete disaster." Paul whispered to himself.

"Now hold on a minute, Paulie," Xenia said, pushing her seat away from her station and finally standing up, Zayn couldn't help but check her out. Her black hair was in bouncy curls that trailed over a short lacy black dress with red heels that probably gave three more inches to her actual height, "I'm great at improv.

"What ever that means." Paul said rolling his eyes slightly, "Just, I guess make things up but keep it realistic."

"But-" Xenia began but was cut off by Zayn.

"We're going to be late."

Paul took ahold of both their arms, pushing them out the room and to the stage. Soon enough they were walking out hand in hand, ready to get it over with.

Xenia and Zayn waved to the fans and cameras, then took a seat on the small white couch put out for them.

"Welcome!" the highly enthusiastic interview woman said, "It's so good to have you here! How are you two? Both of you look lovely by the way!" she smiled brightly.

"Girl! You look hot too!" Xenia gushed along with her, "I'm totally fine, thank you!"

Zayn laughed softly, "Sweetie, I think she means how are we."

"Oh!" Xenia laughed and leaned into him, placing a hand on his knee, "We are super! I'm so in love, he's so in love! And the sex is great!"

"Okay!" Zayn said immediately, shocked that she would say that. He tried laughing dismissively as he casually removed her hand to her own lap, "She's always such a jokester!"

Everyone laughed with the couple.

"Aw! You guys are just so gosh darn cute!" the interview swooned, "Tell us! How did you guys meet? Was it love at first sight?"

Zayn looked at Xenia intimately, trying to make the moment seem romantic. But she completely ignored him, answering the woman without a second thought.

"No, I had to pass him by a couple times! But after that, bam! He was like totally in love with me!" Xenia lied laughing, "Let me lay down the scenario,"

Zayn chuckled, a bit uncomfortable with where she might take it.

"I'm at this bar, right? Totally hammered. I got tequila in one hand and the lime in the other, dancing on the counter top-"

"Xenia!" Zayn said sweetly but urgently. The interviewer and crowd laughed with them.

"Don't interrupt me, babe." Xenia turned to him, then back to the woman, "As I was saying. So Zayn's there, sees me dancing. You know, shaking my goods. And he buys me a few drinks, one thing leads to another. The next morning he tells me what happens and it's like I've always known the guy! It was truly beautiful."

The interviewer laughed, seeming as uncomfortable as Zayn, "Well, Xenia! That's quite a story! It's quite romantic! You both seem to love each other very much!"

"Oh, I do!" Xenia said turning and wrapped her arms around Zayn's shoulders.

He followed her lead, snaking his own arms around her waist, but when she began to touch the fringe of his hair he grabbed her hands and whispered, "If you touch my hair I swear I'll hurt you."

Xenia giggled as if he told her something funny, pulling away her hands and turned to smile sweetly at the audience.

"Well I think that's all the time you have!" the woman stands up, the same bright smile on her face, "I hope you continue being happy and your love stays strong!"

Zayn took Xenia's hand, both of them waving again as he led her off the stage.

As soon as they were out of sight and backstage Zayn threw her hand at her.

"Are you mental?" He hissed.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Xenia defended confused, "They loved us!"

"We met in a bloody bar?!" Zayn repeated her ridiculous story, getting her face angrily, "I bought you drinks after watching you make a fool of yourself?!"

"Hey! That was romantic!" she yelled in his face, her own anger making her stand her ground.

Paul rushed between them before things got too crazy, "What is the matter with you two?!"

"She's a hussy!"

"He's a douche!"

"Okay, okay! Enough!" Paul said pushing Xenia back by her shoulders, "Just go back to the dressing rooms and compose yourselves. We'll go over your interview later."

Xenia stomped away, not bothering to waiting for them.

Paul took a step away from Zayn as they both watched her disappear around the corner.

Zayn glared at him.

"Don't look at me like that." Paul sighed when he glanced up at him, "At least you two… looked cute." he shrugged.

Zayn shook his head as he walked back to the boys room.

The next couple to walk on stage were Annabel and Niall. The crowd went wild at their cuteness, playing the relationship card down to a key. But their set ended almost just as badly with Niall walking off in a fit.

Miranda and Liam were a total wreak. The interviewer even seemed to be in a painful awkwardness. Liam was trying his best to be charming and loving, but Miranda was just not taking the bait.

Louis and Tera were probably the worst. They never even once looked at each other.

Paul was dying.

When Harry and Bailey were up he begged them, "Please. Please act like a normal couple."

Harry winked at him smiling. "Oh, I got it."

He pulled Bailey on stage by the hand, taking a seat on the couch and forcing her to sit extremely close to him, hands intertwined.

Bailey, being uncomfortable with his proximity and the fact that he was touching her so much, scooted away. She pretended to fix her dress.

"Aren't you guys adorable!" the lady said, urging the crowd to join her.

They both smiled, Bailey a bit more humble than Harry.

"Why thank you." He told her.

"So! Bailey and Harry, how are you guys taking your fans' reactions to your relationship?"

"Well I think the fans-" Bailey started, but was interrupted by Harry.

"The fans are amazing! I mean, they're practically the reason we're together!" Harry smiled, wrapping an arm around Bailey, "She's so wonderful and I'm so glad they already accept us!" Bailey nodded along with him seeing no other option.

The interviewer laughed, clapping her hands together, "I'm so happy to hear that! How did you guys officially meet though?"

"A bar." Harry said quickly before Bailey even had a chance to register what she asked.

"A bar?" the woman asked, her smile faltering a little bit.

He nodded, looking back at Bailey to get her to agree.

Bailey made a face, but laughed nervously to shake it off, "Yes, of course."

The interviewer laughed lazily as she stared at them questioningly, "Is this the same bar Xenia met Zayn?"

"Uh." both Bailey and Harry paused.

"Yes," Harry blurted, "Of course. Zayn and I went there together and that's where we all met.

She nodded, taking his answer and moving on, "So Bailey, we've heard you don't like it when people touch you or get grabby, is there and exception for Harry?"

Harry chuckled, reaching to hug her and bring her in close.

Bailey noticed this, her eyes going wide and grabbed his hand before her had a chance to put it around her, pretending to sway it between them so the audience wouldn't notice.

"No… My boundary lines are pretty clear… and he understands that." she laughed shyly, looking down as she did so. Harry looked back at the interviewer, getting Bailey's hidden message, and smiled at her.

She smiled back, "Oh, you two! I don't believe it! Harry give your girl a smooch!" She yelled enthusiastically.

"If you say so!" Harry yelled and pinned Bailey to the couch before she could get away.

Bailey turned her head just in time, his lips smashing against her cheek. She wriggled underneath him, trying to push him off.

"Harry! Get off!" She yelled.

He pushed away from her smiling, his hair slightly out of place.

Her glare was intense as the interviewer and crowd fangirled and dismissed them from the stage.

She wiped her cheek in disgust once they were back there, "Let's lay down some ground rules, freak." she yelled at him.

"Excuse me?" Harry looked at her surprised.

"There is no more touching me!" she continued to yell at him, "There is no more hugging me! And there is definitely no more fucking kissing me!" she fumed, her cheeks tinting red from her anger.

"Whoa!" Paul yelled, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her away from him, "Let's calm down, okay love?" he looked at her as he released her, "Now go to the girls, and get ready to head back to the hotel. We're going to have a meeting."

She turned on her heel, nose up in the air as she marched away from them still mad.

"Now, you!" Paul turned to point a finger at Harry.

He looked at looked at Paul shocked, "What did I do? It was better than everyone else!"

Paul just shook his head, "We'll discuss this in a while. Go get your things together so we may leave."
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are much appreciated(:
thank you, imacrimiminal!

also, sorry it's not that long. we'll try to work on