Status: are you crying yet we are

marLIES

His Highness

Dylan Yeo was angry to say the least. This was the third game in a row Coach Eakins had benched him and it just wasn’t fair. Dylan was the best player on the whole damn roster, why couldn’t he be playing against the bitch ass Bulldogs? Dally didn’t appreciate his talent. Dally didn’t appreciate his skill. Dally didn’t appreciate his perfection.

Dally was a little fucker.

Not even bothering to stand up for the national anthem, Dylan sat front row in the player scratches with his feet up, arms crossed. It was hard to be the greatest creature to ever grace the Ricoh Coliseum and to be surrounded by complete morons.

When the anthem ended, the player beside him sat down and immediately focused on the game. Who was he? Dylan could’ve sworn he had never seen this man before. What the fuck was this sieve doing sitting with him? He was young, dark skinned, looked like he should’ve been a rapper instead of a hockey player. Whatever.

The game started and from the sound of the crowd, the Marlies weren’t doing so hot. Serves them right for not playing His Highness. Speaking of His Highness…

Dylan felt around under his seat for his bag. Pulling it up to his lap, he started to rummage around for his most prized possession. Finding it, he smiled but his perfect world was shattered by another piercing boo from the crowd. Looking disgusted, he learned that the Bulldogs had scored. Again. Jussi was playing like shit, as usual. Everyone on the team always played like shit except Dylan.

Popping in his earbuds, Dylan’s world turned back to perfection. He grabbed the solid gold object out of his bag, feeling it’s cold surface on his hand. Rubbing his finger against the smooth surface, he twirled his thumb around a jewel, feeling it’s outside gently. Dylan could distinguish every jewel by touch now. He could tell a diamond from a ruby, a sapphire from an emerald simply by feeling them. He couldn’t take it anymore.

He pulled it right out of his bag and placed it on his head. A crown. The most glorious crown he had ever seen. More extravagant than even the Queen’s. That bitch would explode if she saw this babe. It was triple stacked, layer upon layer of jewels. It weighed his head backwards, probably about fifty pounds. The weight was worth it. Dylan looked amazing in this crown.

He leaned back, closed his eyes and focused on his music. Who cared if the Marlies wouldn’t let him play? He looked awesome and that was what mattered.
♠ ♠ ♠
dylan yeo is super fly yo -r