Status: are you crying yet we are

marLIES

Fatdri

“His body fat today is probably in the bottom three to five guys in our whole camp. That’s unacceptable.” Dallas Eakins’ words still haunted Nazem Kadri’s dreams.

Nazem knew he need to stop eating, but he just couldn’t. The other guys on the team would laugh at him and make jokes, and it really hurt Naz’s feelings. The guys didn't know though, and Naz would never tell them.

Everyday during practice the guys would yell things like, "Take a lap, fatty!" and it really got to Naz. Afterwards, he would stop off at McDonalds to order his favourite meal, the McDouble with fries and a drink. Food was the only thing that understood Naz.

Naz pulled up into the McDonalds drive, ordered his food and parked in the parking lot. He usually always did this because he was ashamed of his new found eating habits. He was eating his meal peacefully when he heard a tap on the window.

He looked up at the window and there was Joe Colborne, one of his best friends on the team. He rolled down his window and looked at Joe, while he swallowed the remainder of his burger with shame.

"Hey buddy," Joe started, "why are you eating McDonalds? You know that shit is super bad for you right?"

Naz put his head in his hands, "I eat it to make myself feel better, food is the only thing that gets me."

Joe burst out into laughter, "You're kidding me right? You have a whole team that has your back!"

Naz looked at Joe with tears in his eyes, and it finally clicked in to Joe that he was actually being serious.

"Hey, Naz don't cry, it's ok! I'll try to get the guys to stop teasing you..." he started to say, but
Nazem interrupted him.

"Joe, I think I have a problem." He said. Joe was puzzled.

Naz went on, "I always eat. Like always. Even when I'm not hungry, I still eat. It's the only thing that soothes the pain. I don't know what to do, I keep gaining weight..."

Joe stared at him. Naz continued to go on about his problems, when Joe finally realized what was going on.

"Naz, I think you have an eating disorder." Joe said. Nazem looked shocked.

"W-what?" He stuttered. Joe was sincerely concerned, and that warmed Naz's heart. He was a true friend.

"You have a problem and you need to get help. I can help you talk to Dallas or something, I just don't want you to become Fatty McGee, ya know? You're one of our best players usually." Joe explained.

By now, Naz was crying and sobbing and was making an ugly crybaby face. He wiped his snotty nose and smiled at Joe, "Thanks Joe, I really appreciate your help."

Joe got into Kadri's car and they drove to the RICOH to talk to Dallas. They walked in together, and went straight to Dallas' office.

When they got there, Joe stopped before they went in. "You sure you want me in there, Naz?"

Naz nodded and knocked on the door. They heard a ruffled, "Come in" and saw that Dallas was there, working on his computer. Dallas looked up at the two boys.

"What can i do for you Joe, Fatty?" He greeted.

Naz looked at Joe, who was piercing daggers into Dallas with his eyes.

"I uh, I think I have an eating disorder." He admitted.
♠ ♠ ♠
TAKE A LAP FATTY

ok sorry i cant even do this

bye -as