Status: are you crying yet we are

marLIES

Mark in Da Park

"Owuya, off the ice!" Dallas Eakins yelled halfway through practice. Mark Owuya was confused. "Rynnas gets the start tonight!" Dallas explained.

"But I'm Carter!" Whined a very odd looking Carter Ashton wearing goalie equipment and Jussi Rynnas' jersey.

"Shut up with the Carter bullshit, Jussi! The point is, Owuya couldn't stop a puck even if it was the size of a damn beach ball, so Rynnas is in net tonight!" Eakins snapped harshly.

Mark hung his head, I can't be THAT bad... He thought to himself, I am in the Toronto Maple Leafs organization so..

"Mark!" Dallas snapped again, "Are you fucking deaf? Off. The. Ice!"

"Sorry, coach." Mark apologized and trudged into the dressing room. The whole team had practice for another 2 hours, so Mark decided to take a nice, long, hot shower. He could do it in peace so he didn't have to worry about anybody judging the size of his dick. (Which he thought was huge.)

When he got into the shower, he started singing the number one hit, "I Feel Better" by Hot Chip.

"What the fuck? Not even Hot Chip can make me feel better." He said out loud.

"I'm the best fucking singing goalie there is, Dally's just an idiot!" He tried to convince himself to believe this, but it didn't work. He slowly slid down to sit on the shower floor, and started to cry.

"I'M SUCH A BAD GOALIE!" He sobbed to himself.

"I didn't make Idol because I'm a fucking moron!" He hugged his knees and cried more.

When he eventually pulled himself together and got out of the shower and got dressed, he started putting his equipment away. He put his skates away, but he accidently dropped one, blade first, and it landed on his bare foot. He winced, expecting pain, but he felt nothing. He shrugged it off and continued to pack his stuff up and went home. That night, the Marlies ended up beating the Syracuse Crunch 6-0. The next morning at practice, Dallas told the team who was starting the next game.

"Okay so, we have one good goalie, and one goalie that sucks shit. Anybody want to take a guess on who's who?" The whole team was silent.

"Actually, I'll just tell you. Rynnas is good, and Owuya's a piece of crap on legs. So that must mean Rynnas is the only logical option, seeing as we want to win games." He explained.

"don't have to be such an asshole about it..." Mark grumbled under his breath.

Unfortunately, Dallas heard his comment.

"Okay team, hit the showers. Except the piece of shit goalie, 200 laps. Now." He ordered.

Mark groaned, but complied.

When he was finished, and went into the dressing room, it seemed as if the rest of the team had finished and went home. Mark had a spontaneous idea.

He sat down and took his skates off. He held a skate to his bare wrist, and contemplated whether or not to cut himself with it.

"Fuck it." He said out loud to himself.

He dragged the blade across his wrist, but felt no pain. Blood started dripping out afterwards.

"WHAT THE FUCK, MARK?!" Screamed Greg Scott who was running from the shower, freshly dressed, with a towel in his hand.

"I thought..." he started, "I thought I was alone."

Greg stared at him, horrified.

"I can't do this anymore, Greg. I'm such a failure." He said before bursting out into tears.

Greg took the sate from Mark and dropped it on the ground before gently grabbing Mark's wrist, slowly wrapping the towel around it.

"This doesn't look deep, so you should be okay." Greg reassured Mark. Mark just nodded, still crying.

"Mark, what were you thinking?!" He asked angrily.

Mark shook his head, "I don't know, but I can't take the pain anymore." He started crying again.

Greg sat down beside Mark and put his arms around him, embracing him in a hug.

"Don't worry, I'm here for you. We'll get you through this, Mark in Da Park."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello my name is Cassandra and my favourite pastime is making Dallas Eakins seem like an asshole

also I Feel Better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GOZjlwIwfk

also also: Idol is the Swedish show that Mark tried out for and did not make it hahahhahah

also also also: the Marlies can only beat the Crunch in fics so -as