Status: coments are appreciate thanks!!!

Perfect Blood

train

“Sage” a voice from down stairs yelled .shoot what day was it today? In a struggle I try to slip my soft boots finally wining then I threw on my winter hat. Now where was my backpack? I look around the room it wasn’t in it usually place .my goodness why does my mom think she needs to clean my room. Then finally after spying a bit of purple from under my bed a swiftly grad one of the arm handles and chuck in on my bed.. It bounced and rolled like a ball over to the other side where I ran to .i shoves a few books and my note pad in it from the shelf above me .i quickly ran out the bedrooms door. I came to the at a screeching halt at the bottom of the stairs where was my mother pacing back and forth. Her blond hair bunched up in a bun and a scarf around her neck. “Tick, tock sage you’re going to be late for the doctors.” she pointed her index finger at her bare wrist and poked it a few times. I give her a grimness look. I hate the going to the doctors I hate getting my blood taken and I especially hate being around people. I know have to go I can’t fake out this time my mother made sure of it shes even driving me to the train station.so I walk to the car wishing I had locked my door and turn up my speakers so I wouldn’t have heard my mother.my mother parked as close as she could to the station so she could watch my check-in and get on the train she knows I hate going and I would do anything to skip out.slowly i drag myself out of the car say my good bye and walk up to check-in line. I can feel people breathing down my neck and watching me i hate city transport. I rap my coat closer and shove my hands in my pocket so I wouldn’t accidently touch anything. Dirt, dieses, illnesses, poisons, mold could be all around us some even might even float in the air. I shiver at the thought. Finally I get to the check-in person and hand her my PB pass . I look at the old gray woman she smiles at me “sage my dear I haven’t seen you in weeks still causing our mother problems.” I shrug my shoulders. Usually I would talk a bit to old magg but today i wasn’t in the mood. She handed me my blue mask I put in on and headed for the PB section of the train where I knew it would be clean.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading alot more to come plz coment it does help thanks!!!