Pop Punk Princess Meets Prince Harry

The concert

We finally checked into our hotel rooms. I, of course had to share with Jake, who was the biggest pig ever.

"We have a concert tonight guys!" Screamed Dylan.

"Thanks, what would we do without you?" I smiled sarcastically.

"Suck my dick."

"Gladly."

We decided we would chill in our hotel rooms and not go sight seeing till tomorrow. It was about 7 now, and we were ready to go on stage.

"How the fuck are you London?!" They all screamed. I heard some "i love yous".

"Let's fucking go!" I yelled.

Harry's pov

"Will, there's a concert tonight, we should go." I told my brother, even though I already knew his answer.

"Really Harry?"

"Why not?"

"And get mobbed, no thanks."

"I think it'd be fun." Kate rubbed his shoulder.

I smirked. "Yeah, at least Kate knows what fun is."

"Shut up you wanker and lets go. "

We all put on disguises and finally got to the venue. We showed the security guard that we were really royalty and he let us theough backstage.

"What band is even playing?" Will asked, clearly not wanting to be here.

"The Worst States, heard they were good."

"They better be." Will made an angry face.

We suddenly heard screams echo through the venue and a "how the fuck are you London." Their lead singer is a girl? I saw her jump around and start singing.

"She's bloody good." Will looked on in shock.

"She's gorgeous too." Kate added.

I couldn't say anything. I just watched the girl jump around, headbang. She was fit.

"Oh lala, harry's smitten." Will joked.

"Oh fuck off wanker, she's hot."

"Harry!" He yelled. I put my hands up in defense.

Their concert finished pretty quickly, but maybe that was just me, staring at her bum the whole time. I chucked to myself.

"Wanna go meet them?" I smiled devilishly.

"No Harry, we are not." Will grabbed Kate's hand and they started walking away.

"Well i'll meet them myself, and have another news story published about how I'm such a wild child." I smirked. That'll get the bloody wanker to stay.

"Fine." He agreed.

"Let's go meet them then."