Pop Punk Princess Meets Prince Harry

Girl like you

"So," I said awkwardly as I bounced on the heels of my feet. I never met royals before, hell, the closest I got to royal was Royal Farms. I looked everywhere besides the three people in front of me.

"So, you come here often?" I smiled cheekily. Really? I mentally punched myself in the face. You come here often? Wow. I heard a booming laugh coming from Harry.

"Calm down, no need to be so nervous." Harry smiled.

"Really.. I just ran around stage singing songs about not giving a fuck in front of 3 people of the royal family and you guys probably hate me now and and.." I was rambling. I did that alot when I was nervous.

Kate came over to me, " hey, hey, hey, calm down. Your songs were awesome, just breathe."

"Just act like were part of your band" Will added.

I chuckled. "You dont even want to know how I talk to my band."

"They seem like nice guys, little perverted, but nice." Will smiled.

"Why were they so worried about you not eating?" Harry asked.

Shit. What was I gonna say? Oh cause I had an eating disorder at one point and they make sure I dont go back to my old ways. What a conversation starter.

"Oh, they just care alot." I smiled. They really did.

For the next hour or so, we laughed and had a really good time. They told me stories, I told them stories. Sure, mine werent as exciting but they definetly made them laugh.

"And he just spits it all out on her." I laughed along with them, turning red in the face.

"Hey shut the fuck up asshole." Sam came in hearing our conversation.

"Were you saying the one with Britney Spears and him?" I nodded as we all burst into laughter.

"We brough you back some food." Jake through me a taco box.

"Fuck yeah! Thanks!" I smiled as I blew him a kiss.

He pretended to smash it on the ground and spit on it.

"Oh!" I yelled. "Suck my dick" i feigned hurt.

Will started choking on his water and I just registered what i had said, in front of a royal. Harry didnt mind as he just started to laugh again, rolling around on the ground.

"We don't have girls like this here." He said.

"Im not sure if that was a compliment or not, but ill take it." I smiled.

"Definetly a compliment."

I smiled and blushed and continued eating my tacos.