Pop Punk Princess Meets Prince Harry

Royal Palace

It was 9 am in the morning and we were on our way to an acoustic show. None of us were talking cause we were all too tired. My mind was on Harry. Fuck, his eyes and hair. The thing's I'd do. We finally got to the show and as we got out fans bombarded us. We signed a few autographs and went backstage getting ready.

"I hate acoustic shows." I pouted.

"Why?" Steve asked.

"Because, all I wanna do is headbang and I can't even do that." I made a sad face as I put some mascara on.

"Oh, your life is hard." I heard a familiar voice say.

I turn around to face the devil himself, Harry.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Heard you guys were playing a show here and I wanted to check out how good you were without screaming fans.

"You'll be mind blown at how good we are" Dylan and Jake fist bump.

"You two don't even participate in acoustic shows, fucking idiots" I snort.

We were leaving to get on stage for the show, I take one last look at Harry and smirk and get on stage.

"Hey you crazy fuckers how are you?" I yell into the mic.

Claps and some screams could be heard and I smiled, our fans were the best. I look to the right and see Harry smiling, I roll my eyes at him and start our first songs.

"Woah, you guys are fucking amazing. This is our last song, sing it as loud as you fucking can." I take the mic out of its stand and go out into the crowd and clap some hands.

"Nothing feels like you, no one does it like you do, baby you're all I want, I don't want anybody else" I belt as i finish the song. I climb back up on the stage and smile and thank everybody for coming. That was our last show, till we record our new album. We all ran backstage and high fived each other, getting into a group hug.

"Lets get this new album done bitches" Steve yelled as he took
His shirt off.

"YEAH!" We all yelled and took our shirts off. It was kind of our thing. We'd take our shirts off after a group hug, it was stupid. I was in a black sportsbra completley forgetting the fucking prince was there.

"i uhm, you, uh, yeah." He spluttered his words.

"Clothes your mouth, you might catch flies." I winked.

"Lets go get some coffee" He smiled.

"Can I go like this." I chuckle.

I hear his booming laugh. "I can see the headlines already. The wild child with crazy rocker chick, walking the streets shirtless."

I laugh along with him, holding my sides. "That's a wonderful headline."

I put my shirt back on, grabbed my phone and texted the guys where I was going. "Shall we?"

Harry chuckled. "Lets"

We hopped into his car and I heard a familiar song come on and I smirked.

"Who would have known Prince Henry of Wales, listens to my band?"

"Oh shut up, I bought the album cause I liked it, no biggie," he shrugged.

I shook my head and smiled a little, turning the radio off.

"Why'd you do that?" He looked at me while at a red light.

"I don't like hearing myself"

"You're a strange one." He laughed pulling up to a place.

"Shut the fuck up." I gaped at the place.

"I uhm, didn't say anything." He scratched the back of his neck.

"This is the fucking palace, the fucking place where the royalty live. You said we were just getting coffee!" I yelled hitting his arm.

"Hey, I didn't say where we were getting coffee. Now get out, you can meet my grandmother and father.

"You are fucking playing with me Harry. This is the palace. I am dresed in a tshirt that says "i will find your fucking bitch" and skinny jeans, I am not meeting the fucking queen like this!" I yelled louder.

He opened my door and grabbed my arm and yanked me out of the car. "Shut up, you'll be fine"