Status: I try my best

Beer Pong With Coffee Mugs

1. I got the Star Wars mug.

I walked into the empty kitchen, my thoughts filled the silence. I reached over to my glass on the counter and filled it with water. I took few huge sips and the glass was empty. I put it back to its place and walked out of the kitchen, turning the lights out leaving the darkness behind me.

My room’s door was covered with posters, as a warning, warning about the thoughts and sadness that lived behind the door. As I closed the door all my thoughts came alive. I switched the lights on and sat on my bed. I stared at the night through the window and sighed.

My phone went off. My ringtone filled the small bedroom with the amazing voice of Vic Fuentes. I listened Caraphernelia for a while, when I finally decided to answer
.
“Mila” The way I answered to my phone sounded dull, I hated it. “Hey, I got the tickets” Francine sang. “So we are going?” everything started to feel untrue, something was really happening in my boring life? “Yes” Francine said, like it was the most obvious thing in the whole world. “I thought Warped was sold out?” Francine started to giggle. “It was, but I still got us our tickets” She always did something like this. Last year she got tickets to the sold out Bring Me the Horizon gig. But this was amazing. Warped tour was much bigger thing that just one night gig. “How many days?” I gulped. “Drum roll please” She laughed. “THE WHOLE FUCKING TOUR!” Francine screamed. “How? I mean, where do we sleep? How do we travel?” I really hope she had planned something. “Remember my brother?” Francine asked. “The one you said to never mention?” “Yup. Well I found out his the rhythm guitarist of ‘Of Mice and Men’” Francine laughed. “I mean, haven’t heard of him in four years and now he calls and ask if I wanted to go on tour with them. Of course I said I would only com if I could invited you”

I was in shock. ‘Of Mice & Men’ was one of my favorite bands. Alan Anthony Ashby was my best friend’s big brother. Now that I think I should have figured it out by myself. They look just like each other and they share the same surname.

“When do we leave?” I asked right before Francine hang up. “Tomorrow morning.” The line went dead. I started to panic. I rushed to my closet and pulled a red suitcase out. I packed the whole night. I ended up packing three pairs of black skinnies, two pairs of blue skinnies, few shorts, tons of band shirts and hoodies, my makeup and hair stuff, few caps and snap backs, money, passport, toothbrush, bikini, lots of lingerie and some other stuff I thought I needed.

I had about two hours before we had to leave and Francine said that the guys would come and pick me up, so I didn’t have to leave too early. I had called to my brother and asked him to watch my apartment while I was gone. I hide the keys under the doormat and sat on the swing I had put on the porch.

I must have fell asleep, cause next thing I noticed was that I was on someone’s arms. “Morning” Austin Carlile smiled to me and carried me into ‘Of Mice& Men’ tour bus. Francine came after him, carrying my suitcase. Austin put me down to a couch and sat next to me. “Welcome to the tour” He smiled. Valentino walked to the “living room” with a three mugs of coffee in his hands, being followed by Phil who had two mugs and Alan who had just one. Valentino handed me a mug “Frankie said you like your coffee with just a drop of milk, so here” I got the Star Wars mug. Valentino handed the My Little Pony mug to Frankie who sat on my right side, and sat next to Austin, drinking his own coffee. Phil handed a plain white mug to Austin and sat on the floor. Alan joined Phil on the floor.

I almost fell of the couch when the bus started to move, which made the whole band and Francine laugh like idiots. We had over 1158 miles to the first tour location Auburn, WA, which meant over seventeen hours in the bus, because we were still in Costa Mesa.

“Can we smoke in the bus?” I asked nervously. It’s been over six hours when I smoked my last cigarette. I meant to smoke before I got on the bus, but I fell asleep. “Yeah we can, if you keep the window open the whole time you smoke” Valentino smiled. I opened the small window behind me and pulled a pack of smokes and a lighter from my hoodies pocket. The tiny, red box had Marlboro written on it. I took one cigarette from the pack, placing the stick between my lips. I took my lighter from the table, light the cigarette. I made sure that all the smoke I breathed out went through the open window, so I basically pushed my head out of the small window every time I needed to breathe out.
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me what do you think?