Status: I try my best

Beer Pong With Coffee Mugs

2. but I felt tiny besides him.

It took me a while to realize I was going on the warped tour with one of my favorite bands. I kept myself calm and tried to hide my inner fan girl, but it started to get harder when Austin fell asleep and put his head on my shoulder. I started to listen his heartbeat and at some point my heart started to beat at the same rhythm. After an hour or so, the other members and Francine of the band started to watch some pointless movie about some women who fell in love with her boss. I hated movies like that so I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

“Mila? Austin?” Someone started to shake me. I opened my eyes and saw Francine trying to wake us up. I had fallen asleep for the rest of the movie, sifting my body so, that my head was on Austin’s lap and his hands were around my body. I tried to move away, but Austin’s grip tightened. “I want to sleep, don’t move” He murmured. Francine started to giggle. “Cute, but c’mon get up. Others are outside waiting for us. We are going to get something to eat” She said, now shaking Austin. “Fine” He sighed and let me go. I got up from the couch and stretched my body and so did Austin. He was super tall, something like 6’4. I was only 5’9, well that was super tall for a girl, but I felt tiny beside him. “So, where are we going?” He asked, putting his arm around my torso. I started to blush lightly. “McDonald’s” Francine answered and walked out of the bus, yelling something like “Lovebirds are up” to the other guys who laughed as response.

The bus was parked behind of the fast-food restaurant. When we walked in, immediately some teen girls with raccoon highlights identified the band. They started asking for autographs and photos. Austin laughed and moved his arm from my body and started to write his name on the napkins that the girls were holding.

After the fans were gone and we had ordered takeout’s we went straight back to the bus. “Double beef?” Valentino holds a burger high on the air. “Mine” Francine laughs and steals the burger from him. “Did you have meal?” Francine nodded and Valentino handed her the rest of the bag opening the next one. “Vegan?” He sounded surprised. “That’s mine” I giggled. “Meal?” “Nope”

We all were eating in silence when the bus stopped and the driver ran to the toilet next to the dining area. It only took about twenty seconds and he came out. “Too much water” He mumbled. “Sorry about the stop” He apologized and disappeared behind the curtains, back to the drivers spot. “Are you sure you don’t want anything to drink with that?” Austin asked and before I could answer, he got up and fetched m a monster from the fridge. He opened it and put it in front of me. “Here” He smiled and sat down, continuing his meal.

We were about two hours away from the first tour place. “Austin. Bed time” Alan shouted from the bed area. Austin sighed, got up from the couch and went to bed. “What was that?” I asked from Alan, as he sat down on the place Austin had just left. “He needs some rest so his heart wouldn't fail him at the show” Alan said and started to go through the channels, ending up watching The Big Bang Theory. What was wrong with his heart?
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?