Status: I try my best

Beer Pong With Coffee Mugs

3. "Sleep beautiful"

I woke up to whispers. “Are you sure?” I heard Frankie to whisper. “Frankie, I’m sure. Just go to your bunk” Mila whispered as answer. After that it went silent. I tried to fall asleep again, but it didn’t work. I checked the time. It was only two in the morning. We had arrived the first location about hour ago and we had a show at the noon. I know I should sleep so I would make through the show with no problems but I just couldn’t close my eyes.

Few hours passed by and I started to hear noises from the bunk nearby. I heard a sound of two feet hit the ground and the walking away, straight pass my bunk. I waited few minutes and then decided to get up.

I opened the bunk areas door carefully, making sure I wouldn’t wake anyone up. “Did I wake you up” Mila scared the living shit out of me. After a few seconds when my heartbeat went back to normal I shook my head “No, I’ve been up for hours” I whispered and joined her on the couch. Mila had her black hair tied up on a bun and she had only her lingerie on. She had a water bottle on her hand. “No, you did wake me up. But it was when you and Francine were whispering” She blushed. Mila was really pretty when she blushed. “Sorry” I shook my head. “It’s okay. What was that about anyway?” Mila hesitated, but eventually started with a sigh. “I just have problems of sleeping alone. I haven’t really slept in months. Only when Francine has been spending the night with me” She whispered. “Ouh.” I scratched my head. “It’s not a big deal” She tried to smile. “Yes it is. Everyone needs sleep” “I just can’t, okay” She whispered, sounding like she was going to cry. I moved little bit closer to Mila and pulled her on my lap. She pressed her head on to my neck and started to sob. I tried to calm her with no result.

“When I were seventeen, my boyfriend tried to kill me to my bed with his friends. That’s why I can’t sleep alone.” She whispered against my neck. I froze and forgot how to breathe. “Your heart is slowing down, Austin.” Mila said moving her head.

When I was able to breathe again and made sure that Mila didn’t worry about me, I finally opened my mouth. “What the hell. How could someone do something like that to you?” I said, looking straight to her hazel brown eyes. She didn’t answer. She just sat still and stared at her feet.

I grabbed Mila’s hand and pulled her up with me. “C’mon, we are going to sleep” I smiled to her and dragged her after me to the bunk area and pointed her to go to my bed. She shook her head. “You need to sleep” I whispered as quiet as I could still loud enough for her to hear me. She rolled her eyes and climbed in to my bunk. She made room for me as I climbed next to her. I closet the curtains behind my back.

“Sleep beautiful” I pecked her head. She moved as close as me that she could pressing her head against my chest and fell asleep. I put my hand around her, like protecting her from all the nightmares in the world. “Good night” I whispered into her ear and closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
i decided to try Austin's pov. So this is the story of Milas dark mind...