Status: I try my best

Beer Pong With Coffee Mugs

4. "You got our numbers baby, call us"

When I woke up, I was alone and still in Austin’s bunk. I can’t remember when was the last time I slept this well. I kicked the covers off and opened the curtains. I went to my own bunk and put some clothes on. I brushed my hair and tied it up the same way it was last night.

“I know, I’m just going to wake her up and we can go” I heard Austin talking to someone as h opened the bunk areas door. “Oh, you’re awake” Austin smiled. I nodded and put on pilots to hide my eyes. “We are going. Our set begins in ten minutes.” He took few steps towards me. “Want to come?” He asked offering me his hand. I took it and he pulled me behind him, out of the bus, toward the stage.
Whole band was already set up and going on the stage when we arrived there. “See you soon” Austin winked and ran to the stage. Audience went crazy. “I never said I'd be coming back for you. I never said I'd be coming back for you. I never said that, I wish....” Austin started.
“So why were you sleeping with Austin and not me?” Francine asked punching my elbow playfully. “He kind of made me” I smiled.

Me and Austin became like best friends just in few days. It was the June 19th we were in Chula Vista, California and the guys had just finished their set.

“Party at Pierce the Veil” Alan screamed on pushed me and Francine towards the PTV bus. There was lots of different band member partying outside of the buss. The lead singer of PTV, Vic Fuentes was on the grill flipping some burgers. His brother Mike was already drunk and hitting on girls. Tony Perry was putting on some music and Jaime Preciado walked towards us. “Long time no see” He laughed and high fived Alan. “Rest of you guys are already in, eating and stuff” Jaime said and smiled to us.

I stayed outside for a while when I started to feel anxious. Francine was making out with Mike so I decided to go look for Austin. I walked inside of the bus. “There she is. Come here Mila” Austin shouted, obviously drunk. I tried to push through a pack of drunken band members. I almost spilled my drink on Danny Worsnop. When I finally got to Austin he was standing, waiting for me, arms wide open.

“Hello darling” He said with a British accent and pulled me into a hug. “Hey” I giggled. Austin sat down, still holding me. “These awesome guys are the Bring Me the Horizon.” I got few ‘hey’ and ‘what’s up’ from the guys. “What are you drinking?” Oliver Sykes asked me as Austin shifted me sitting, between him and Oliver. “I think it’s 7&7” I laughed and took a sip from the drink. The whiskey burned my throat a bit, but I was used to it. “Cool, guess Hi-me gave that to you” Oliver smirked. “Yeah, he wants me to fell in love with it or something” “well it’s his favorite drink” Jona Weinhofen laughed. I ended up spending the rest of the night with Austin and BMTH.

“What are you doing” I giggled as Oliver wrote something on my hand with a marker that came from nowhere. “Giving you my number” He said finishing the last numbers. Lee Malia stole the marker from Oliver and wrote his number on my arm. “Great, now my hand has two names and phone numbers on it” I smiled.

Austin’s phone went off. “Austin here, Phil there” He answered giggling. “Okay” he nodded and hand the phone to me. “Hey?” “Hey Mila, could you say to Austin that he needs to go to our bus and get some rest?” Phil asked, not sounding too drunk to do it himself, but it was okay for me. “Sure” I hang up. “Austin” I said interrupting his conversation with Matt Nicholls, about tattoos. “Austin, Phil said you need to go and get some rest” I whispered into his ear. Austin sighed and got up from his seat. “See you guys around”

I sat with BMTH for few hours more, before I got a text saying ‘Mila plash come hereh to take care of meh – Austinm’ I put my phone to my pocket. “I’m going to leave now” I said standing up. “You got our numbers baby, call us” Matt N. winked.

I was on my way to om&m bus and started to laugh when I noticed my white t-shirt was covered in phone numbers and names. I had no idea when or how though.

“Austin” I knocked the bus door and walked in. “MILAAA” he laughed and rushed over to me, pressing his lips on mine. I was shocked; I didn’t know what to do, so I just kissed him back. The kiss lasted few seconds. When Austin pulled back, he went straight to lie on the couch and passed out.
In an hour the rest of the band came back and went straight to their bunks. I got a text from Francine saying she was going to spend the night with Mike and that she was coming back when the sun rises.

I covered Austin with blankets, whispering “Good night” to him and went to sit on the couch across from the couch Austin was on. I opened the small window and light a cigarette. I couldn't sleep tonight, so I was going to make sure Austin could.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's Milas pov. umm yeah... oh and about the tour, the dates and locations are warped tour 2013 but the bands which are performing in this fic i decided myself.