Status: I try my best

Beer Pong With Coffee Mugs

5. Breakfast after the party

After when I was done with my cigarette I picked an empty monster can from the floor and decided to use it as ashtray. I placed it on the table and light another cigarette. I felt really confused about the kiss. It felt so right at the moment, but right after his lips left mine it felt wrong. He was my friend, nothing else. Sure I had feelings for him, but I thought it was mainly just those fan girl feelings I had before I even met Austin. I sighed and took a long drag from the cigarette. I hold the smoke in my lungs for a moment and then blew it out from the window. The party at the Pierce the Veil was still going on. I could tell from the music that I weakly heard from the distance.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I blew the smoke out and took my phone. ‘Missing you here – Oliver and Jona and Lee and Matt and Matt’ I almost started to laugh ‘See you tomorrow at the next stop – Love ya guys’ I replied and put my phone next to the monster can. The smile that text gave me vanished when I noticed Austin staring at me. He was still lying on the couch. He looked as confused as I was, but still he had his charming smile spread on his face.

Austin just stared me. For a moment I thought he was sleeping with his eyes open, but when he coughed I was sure he was awake. I shook my head and took a drag from the cigarette, turned my head to blow the smoke out. When I turned back, Austin’s eyes were closed and I assumed he was sleeping again.

It was almost six o’clock when I ran out of cigarettes. I let out a dramatic sigh and got up from the couch. Francine had come back from the PTV bus about an hour a go and she went straight to bed. Bus driver was already on his place and he was getting the bus on the road again. The next stop was at Pomona, CA, which was just couple of hours away from Chula Vista.

I got bored and decided to make some breakfast for the band. I opened the small fridge and took four eggs, breaking them in to a bowl. I also took some milk and mixed it with the eggs. I went through some cabinets looking for a toast. I dipped the toast pieces in to the egg-milk mixing and threw them in to the sandwich grill. I made coffee and placed the cereal boxes to counter.

“Food” Valentino groaned, sounding like a zombie. I told him to sit down as I would go and wake the others. It wasn’t hard to get them up. “Coffee and food” I yelled from the door and it took just a 30 second for everyone to get out of their bunks. Austin was already up, sitting next to Valentino, when I dragged a mob of hungry zombies after me from the bunk area.

It seemed like Austin had no memory of the last night. He kept talking to Valentino about him being so drunk that he couldn’t even remember leaving the party. I felt kind of relieved.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's a short one :/ but the next one is going to be extra long and have a little drama in it.