Status: I try my best

Beer Pong With Coffee Mugs

6. My heartbeat

Second day at the Pomona. Guys would have a show in a couple hours and after that we would be leaving for the next location. I was totally bored. I covered my face with my hands and sighed. Suddenly my phone went off. I answered it without checking who the caller was. “Where the fuck are you Mila”Jona asked.” When I last checked, om&m bus is next to yours.” I said sticking my head out of the window. Our busses were parked so close to each other’s that I could reach to knock on the BMTH’s bus window. “I need to go, some impolite fan girl is knocking on our window” Jona laughed and hang up and at the same second the window opened and Jona stuck his head out. “Hey gorgeous” He laughed. I closed my window. Put on my chucks and grabbed my cigarettes from the table.

“Where are you going?” Austin asked as he entered the bus. “I’m going to hang with Jona” I pecked Austin’s cheek and walked past him. “Aren’t you coming to our show?” Austin shouted after me. “You can make it, you are a big boy” I sent him a kiss and disappeared in to the Bring Me the Horizon’s bus.

Austin:

My heart started to beat faster. I felt angry and jealous. I didn’t want her to spend that much time with Jona. Mila spent the whole day with him yesterday. At least she came to our show then, but now she is ditching us. I felt like my heart was coming out of my chest, I felt like I was going to faint. I sat down on the ground.

“Are you okay man?” Phil asked. I nodded. “Show time” Tino shouted and we got on our places. The stage lights burned my eyes, making me feel dizzy.

“And I can't stress enough, How much this song is only about you You'd like that now won't you, So I'll keep it short. For every backstabbing lie and the whispers, I'll shove this down your throat, GO! You know there's nowhere to hide, No way out alive, I'll eat your heart, I'm a monster. Nowhere to hide, No way out alive, I'll eat your heart, I'm a monster. I'm so sick of your kind, Get the fuck out of my life I'm so sick of your kind, I'm a fucking monster, monster, I'm a monster. I swear, there's nowhere to hide I swear, I'll eat you alive I'm sick, so sick of your kind, Get out, get out of my life. For every backstabbing lie and the whispers, I'll shove this down your...”

All I could think was Mila. I almost messed up the words thinking her. My heart beat was too fast and I started to feel weak, but I had to make through this show. I kept myself together and did my best.

After the show, guys had to almost carry me back to the bus. “Austin!” Francine screamed and helped the guys to carry me in. They were asking me questions and talking to me, but all I could hear was my heart beat. “Austin” Mila whispered through the noise coming from the others. She held a bottle of water in front of my eyes. “I’m fine” I screamed, making everybody go quiet. I took the bottle, popped it open and took a gulp.

I felt much better after a while. “Don’t over stress yourself” Alan sighed and started to chat with his sister, who was leaning on Milas shoulder. Mila was sleeping. It made me feel so good to see that she slept. It also made me feel good that Mila wouldn’t be able to see Jona in few days, because our tour manager had canceled two shows so I could rest, so our next show would be in five day in Las Cruces, New Mexico.

Mila woke up when the engine started running. She looked tired. Her eyes hardly stayed open anymore. “C’mon” I stood up and took her hand, dragging her behind me. I opened the curtains of my bunk and she crawled in. I crawled next to her and closed the curtains. She was already asleep which made me smile. I pulled the covers over her and snuffled as close to her that I could.

I really couldn’t sleep. I just stared Mila. Her breathe was calm and she looked peaceful. She had shuffled her body so that her face was against my chest. Her long hair was messy and it hide her face. I tried to move it away, but every time I touched her, She started to whine in her sleep, so I decided to leave it.

“Pretty little lady with the swollen eyes, Would you show them to me? I know I'm not that perfect, but just stay a while Baby, then you will see. Don't give up, baby I know that it's shaky, Just let love consume us, 'sume us. Here in this world I'm awaked with mistakes, But it's love that keeps fueling me. Fueling me to love you” I sang to her, before I drifted to sleep.

Mila:

I woke up to the sound of the engine starting. I felt so dead. I was tired and it didn’t help at all, that Jona had tried to rape me. It wasn’t his fault though. He was drunk and I know he wouldn’t do anything like that when he was sober.

Suddenly Austin appeared in front of me, snapping me out of my thoughts by grabbing my hand. He dragged me in to the bunk area and opened his bunks curtains. I really needed some sleep so I didn’t hesitate at all when I crawled into his bunk. As soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Austins and Milas povs. urgh i need ideas for the next chapter