Status: I try my best

Beer Pong With Coffee Mugs

7. Memory from my past

'The doorbell rang. I walked over my front door, I the hope that the visitor wouldn't be Jonathan. I was afraid that he would notice that everything wasn't okay, or even worse, he would know I cheated on him. I took a deep breathe and opened the door. "Hey gorgeous" Jonathan smiled, pecked my cheek and walked in. He went straight to my room upstairs. I was in panic. My room had still the smell of sex. "come here" Jonathan called me. I slowly started to drag my feet towards the stairway. My rooms door was open and it seemed like there was no one inside. "Jonathan?" I didn't see him anywhere when I entered my bedroom. "whore" he whispered into my ear and suddenly everything went black.

When I wakeup, I was tied to my bed from my arms and legs. There was five guys around my bed, all staring at me. "Jonathan, what is happening" he just smirked and pulled a pocket knife out of his pocket. "you shouldn't have done that to me. Whore" he laughed and ripped my pants of. "I'm doing her last" Jonathan said giving the first of the five permission to start. He climbed on me and opened his jeans. "remember me" he smiled and pushed himself into me.

After all of them had used me, Jonathan pushed his knife to my neck. "this is your own fault. And now you are going to pay" he whispered.

"Mila, are you in?" I heard my brothers voice coming from the downstairs. Jonathan froze. He had always been afraid of Michael. My brother was much taller than him and much stronger. Even with the help of five guys, Jonathan didn't want to push his luck and he ordered his friends away. They disappeared out from my window, climbing down the huge tree next to the house. "this isn't over" Jonathan smirked and pushed the knife against my stomach, leaving a long, bleeding cut.

"Mila" Michael shouted from my bedrooms door, which made Jonathan drop his knife.'

My dream ended and I wakeup screaming. I quickly looked around me. No one. Austin was gone and there was a note on his pillow. I grabbed it with my shaking hand and read it. 'we are shopping for food, drinks and some shit - Austin' I gave myself a weak smile. Nobody heard my screams, that was good thing.

I crawled out of the bunk and took a towel from my bunk. It was so nice that we had a shower in our bus. I got naked and walked out of the bunk area. "shower time" i whispered to myself and went to the bathroom.

After the shower i was still shaking like a mad person. I sat on the couch, just wearing my towel. I looked out if the window. We were the first ones at the New Mexico stop, we were four days early. I was little sad, cause I missed many of my favourite bands shows. But I hopefully have time to see them before the tour ends.
My cigarette pack was on the table. I grabbed it, took a cigarette out and placed it between my lips. I opened the window and light the cig. Warm breeze hit my face. I loved warm weather. It made me relaxed. My hair was still wet and it dripped all over the couch. I sighed and took a drag from the cigarette. My body started to calm down, even though the dream or the memory from my past was playing itself in my mind.

After I was done smoking I went back to the bunk area and got dressed up. Even though it was really hot outside I put on black skinnies and a black top. I didn't care if I would get little hot. I just didn't want to dress colorfully today.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its short :/ so here was the story of Milas past.