Status: I try my best

Beer Pong With Coffee Mugs

8. "kiss me back"

"so" Austin said and broke the perfect silence. It was just two of us and Francine who was sleeping in her bunk. We were watching Toy Story in the main area. "so?" I replied. "remember the text I send you?" I nodded. "so what did you wanna talk about?" i had forgotten about that text until he mentioned it. "I just wanted to talk about..." he sighed. "i don't want you to hang with BMTH so much" was that all? Before i even replied, he continued. "the stare you like you were the only girl in the world" he said staring at his feet. "don't worry about me hanging with BMTH anymore, especially with Jona" i said like his name was a curse word. "what do you mean with..." my phone cut him off. "it's Oliver." i sighed "i need to answer" Austin just nodded and continued the movie.

"Mila" i answered. "hey it's Oliver. I just wanted to tell you, Jona is very sorry. And I'm sorry that i almost let him to do that to you" "it's not your fault Oliver. And it's okay" my voice broke down and i started to cry. Austin looked worried. He moved closer to me on the couch and put his arm around me. "it's not okay, i can tell. Honey you are crying. I'm considering about kicking Jona from the band." Oliver sounded really angry. "no don't. He was drunk. Don't do it to him." i suddenly yelled and scared Austin, who looked now super worried. I knew he was going to ask me about this. "okay" Oliver calmly answered. "i talk to you soon. We are coming to New Mexico in a couple days" "see you then" and he hang up.

Few days later:

I ran after Austin, but man, he was fast when he was angry, and i never thought he was even capable to be angry. "Austin stop" but he just kept walking. I tried to grab his hand, but he pulled his hand from mine. I already saw the Bring Me the Horizon's bus. And fuck, Jona was standing outside with Oliver. "you!" Austin screamed pointing Jona. "Austin, don't" i begged. "your dead" Oliver said to Jona and walked over me. "you don't wanna hear or see this" he said covering my ears and my sight. His hand didn't cover all the noises. I still could hear Austin's voice. He really was angry. I wished that i could stop him from screaming, but Oliver seemed to want him to scream to Jona. People from different bands started to gather around us. I saw Jaime, Vic, Tony, Mike, Valentino, Phil, Ben, Kellin, Alex, Matt both of them, Ronnie, Hayley, Lights and many others just from the corner of my eye. Suddenly Oliver wasn't covering my ears anymore, he was holding Austin. Jona was on the ground, holding his nose. "and don't you fucking dare to touch her, ever again" Austin spat. "Carlile, enough" Ronnie Radke yelled and went to help Oliver. "Austin, stop" Kellin Quinn yelled and so did Vic and Hayley Williams. He didn't listen. I walked in front of Austin and put my hand on his cheeks. "your heart is going to fail" i looked him into his eyes. He started to calm down.

Valentino started to calm the crowd down and sent them back to their busses. "yo, girl, can you handle him?" Ronnie asked. I nodded and he left. Oliver went to help Jona up. "remember Jona, this is your own fault" Oliver said to him. That was enough for me. "you fuckers better stop blaming him. He was fucking drunk!" i screamed sand grabbed Austin by the shirt, pulling him back to the bus.

I took him straight to the bunk area. Francine and Phil were there talking, but left right away when we entered the area. I was mad, like really mad. "why did you fucking hit him?" he just stood in front of me, smiling and not saying a word. "Answer me!" i yelled, but he didn't answer. Instead he took a step closer and pushed his lips to mine. I was shocked. When i didn't kiss him back, he pulled away "kiss me back" he whispered, putting his lips back to mine. Now i kissed him back. My arms flew around his neck and he lifted me to his hips. I locked my legs around him and licked his lower lip, begging for him to part his lips. And he did. Our tongues were fighting over domination as i explored his whole mouth. A little moan escaped my mouth when he moved his hands to my ass. "are you guys alive?" Francine asked and entered the room. "i thought you were killing him, not almost fucking him" She started to laugh and the guys came to see what was making her laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler