Status: I try my best

Beer Pong With Coffee Mugs

9. "wow, you even dressed up"

"your turn" Austin laughed his amazing laughter. He handed me a tiny white ball. "I don't really know how to play" I blushed. "just throw the fucking ball and drink" Alan laughed. We had set up a table full of coffee mugs filled with beer and any other alcohol we had. I threw the ball. "full mug of everything" Phil laughed. Francine handed me a mug and I drank it.

We started to do this almost every night. And always after a game of beer pong with coffee mugs, I crawled next to Austin. I was starting to forget why we came to the warped tour with Francine, but I didn't really care. I had amazing guy who took care of me.

"Morning" Austin smiled and pecked my cheek. "Morning" I smiled. He grabbed my naked ass, making me moan. "I'm gonna make some coffee" he laughed to my reaction. He got out of OUR bunk. He was fully naked. He didn't seem to care and just walked to the main area. Suddenly i heard a loud scream. " Austin! God!" Francine yelled. "hey that's Mila's line, but with a different tone" Austin laughed. "i know. It's bad enough to listen you two almost every night and now you just show me your junk" Francine replied. "hey, it's my junk" i shouted. "c'mon bitch. Every fan girl knows that it's mine" Alan laughed as he climbed out of his bunk. "he got a point" Austin started to laugh. Valentino cursed something about hangovers and waking up too early. "Shut the fuck up" Phil screamed like reading Valentino's thoughts. The four of us started to laugh.

I got dressed up and went for a smoke, carrying a star wars mug full of coffee. "It's too hot out here" I said to myself and blew the smoke out. "i know" Austin sneaked his arms around my torso. He scared the living shit out of me. "wow, you even dressed up" I started to laugh.

July 31st Milwaukee, WI. We had only four days left together plus the ride home from Houston Texas which was the last stop.

"that was sick" I screamed and jumped up and down. "it was" Francine screamed too. We were on our way back to the om&m bus from the woe, is me show. "we have about an hour before the pierce the veil" Francine reminded me. "and after that, lights, paramore and bring me the horizon" "we have a busy schedule" Francine laughed. Of mice & men had interviews whole morning and afternoon, so we decided to have a day off from the guys and do what we came here to do, watch our favorite bands perform.

Pierce the veil was awesome. Vic asked Francine to come to the stage so Mike could sing for her. It was so cute and unexpected, because normally when Vic asks a fan to the stage, it's someone they don't know and it's Vic who sings for the fan, not Mike.

Lights and Paramore were super awesome. The place was filled with girl energy. It was just what we needs after spending the whole summer with four guys in a cramped bus.

At the Bring Me the Horizon show Francine lost it. She went crazy. She jumped up and down, she screamed, alot and she just acted like a five year old after eating a bag of sugar. BMTH for me was amazing but little too awkward. Jona kept staring at me through the whole show. Oliver noticed that and kept a lecture for the crowd between the songs about how guys and girls who had hurt someone should just leave the hurt person alone, obviously talking about Jona and me. Nevertheless, the show was awesome and so full of energy.

"I'm so dead" I screamed laying on the bus couch. "don't whine missy" Phil laughed. Francine had gone to fuck Mike and left me to the bus. I was alone for a while until the guys came back. Austin looked totally worn out. Alan and Phil were full of energy and it was hard to miss. Valentino was his normal self.

Austin walked out of the shower. "dudes, did you know that we have hot water?" he looked so cute and surprised. We all just started to laugh. "you are killing me" I tried to breathe. I laughed so much that it hurts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm :/